Chapter 12: Mr. Fluffs

A/N: If you're still reading this you're awesome!

"I can't believe you forced me to wear this stupid dress, and you get to keep your shirt". I muttered yanking the dress down a bit.

" It's a restaurant,". Jackson smirked. "You have to be classy".

"I'll show you classy". I mumbled under my breath.

" Save it for the bedroom babe,". He winked. " Although I must say you are packing vanilla bean". He looked at my butt.

I blushed.

Jackson made us stop at a store and brought me a black skin tight dress that grips everything. It's not too short but it always slides up when I move which makes me want to punch something. Not that I could even hurt a fly. He only did it because I refuse to talk to him without eating something first and according to him where we're going is very classy. The dress has a low V neck that shows a small part of my cleavage.

I didn't reply. I just kept walking in silence.

" Oh,". He laughed. " Now i'm getting the silent treatment? after what you pulled today?".

No response.

"Fine,". He grunted. " I'll make you talk".

I wanted to ask how but that would be talking so I stopped myself. We arrived in front of a big building and I had to stop and gawk at it. Jackson smiled and left me waiting outside. The place was at least fifty stories high. I noticed a beach behind it and closed my eyes. I could smell the sand and picture the palm trees in my mind. It was the most peaceful thing that-

" You done princess?". A voice spoke behind me. I turned expecting Jackson.

" Actually i'm just...". My voice trailed off. He wasn't Jackson. This man had grey eyes, pale skin and his dark hair had a grey patch on the side. He was wearing a black suit and looked very wealthy.

" Just what dear?". He prompted me to continue.

" Uh...who are you?". I backed up, getting a strong feeling this man was dangerous.

" Oh,". He laughed and held out his hand for me to shake. " Forgive my manners dear i'm Vito. Vito Bianchi".

A gasp escaped my lips. " You sound familiar".

His smile fell when I didn't shake his hand. " Guess i'm not the only one who doesn't have manners, but we'll change that soon".

He walked away. Just like that.

" Vanilla bean?,". Jackson came outside. " I thought you were hungry".

"Yeah um...". I thought about telling him. " I'm ready".

I need more information from him first.

Inside the 'Royal Palms' hotel was even better than the outside. A big chandelier hung safely on the center of the ceiling. The colors it radiated was magnificent and the mouthwatering smell of food was enough to make me forget about the scare earlier. Jackson led me to a VIP area in the back past the shuffling crowd of people waiting to get a seat. A waiter came to our table as soon as we sat down although he was obviously busy with the other people in here.

" Mr. Miller!,". He chirped. " So happy to see you again, and who is this lovely lady?".

" Oh i'm his roomma-". I began.

" Friend,". Jackson cut in. "We're friends".

I shot him a look and mouthed. 'Jerk Face' he blew an air kiss.