Chapter Thirteen

I grabbed my bag, which had all of my pranking supplies and opened my vents.

Pietro not far behind.

I climbed in and I could feel his eyes on me, "Stop staring at my ass Pietro,".

I could practically feel him roll his eyes, "I am not staring,".

Cas was following behind Pietro and I could hear him say, "Lies. I can see you checking out the booty,".

I looked down between my legs and saw Pietro and Cas, "Was that really necessary Cas? I already know he's staring," I complained.

I noticed Pietro raise an eyebrow, "Hello? Can you understand Cas?"

I nodded my head the best I could, "Yeah, he's not completely a cat ya' know. Anyway, let's find the way to Tony's room first. Big plans," I reminded.

After a few minutes of Pietro complaining and a few wrong turns, I was looking down on Tony's bed from above.

I took my claws and unscrewed the vent, placing it carefully to the side, and falling onto his bed.

Pietro tossed my bag down, I caught it.

I unzipped the bag and pulled out multiple tubes of glue, paint, and crimson red hair dye.

Pietro hopped down and I handed him the glue, which I made to stay wet and dry instantly when it comes into contact with human skin.

I darted to the bathroom and emptied his shampoo, conditioner, and all of his other hair products and filled them with the crimson dye.

Snickering, I grabbed the paint and started painting his walls and furniture and everything else I could get my hands on, except pictures. I wasn't a complete monster you know.

The paint was specially fused with the glue. Pietro was helping Cas carefully glue the furniture I painted. If Tony runs into any of this furniture he's going to get stuck.

When we finished, I jumped on the bed.

Pietro followed, Cas was already up there. Pietro grabbed my waist and lifted me up.

After I pulled myself up, he jumped and I grabbed his arm pulling him up after me.

With that, we traveled to the next room.