Body Was Burnt

Chapter Three: Body Was Burnt

I never really understood what it meant to feel pain or suffering. But for the first time that I saw the policeman talk to my papa, the way I heard them talk about my dad. It broke my heart. It was on a rainy day. I was up in my room drawing and colouring pictures. A picture of my papa and daddy. But then I heard it, slowly walking down the stairs as to not alert papa. Peaking through from the side of the wall I saw it, I heard it, I fealt it.

"Mr Stilinski?"

"Yes that would be me"

Dad answered, I squirmed feeling that something was wrong.

"We analysed the fire five years ago"

I watched as papa sucked in a breath, I can smell it off him. I wanted to rush over there and scream at the officer to get away, I wanted to protect papa. But I was rooted to where I stood I couldn't move.

"And we found something"

I held my breath. As I waited.

"What did you find?"

The officer looked uncomfortable but spoke anyway.

"The report of Derek Hales body not being found was false"

Stiels sucked a breath as his eyes started to prick.

"I know it was wrong of me to want to investigate but I had to. Derek Hale was my cousin you see mr Stilinski"

Papa didn't say anything as he let the officer continue talking.

"The officials covered it up, and it seems that for a good reason. They didn't want you finding out, especially your father"

Stiles was shaking from head to toe know.

"His body was burnt, unrecognisable but we had Scott Mccall confirm from his scent that it was him. As well as we found his phone. Mr Stilinski I'm so very sorry"

Stiles shook his head. Swallowing the growing lump forming in his throat.

"No you shouldn't be sorry. Thank you for telling me this information"

The policeman didn't say anything.

"What was your name again"

The policeman gave a tight smile as he held out his hand.

"Lucas Hale, it was a pleasure meeting you Mr Stilinski"

Stiles gave a tight smile as he shook Lucas hand. Watched as the police man walked back to his car. Stiles shut the door.

I watched as papas body shook, I followed him as he went to the bathroom. He didn't close the door, I watched practically frozen as he turned the shower on and fell to his knees. Letting out all the tears he was holding back. The tears that he's been holding back. My feet could finally move, I walked up to him. Walked in the shower and leaned down on my knees and wrapped my small hands around papas figure.

"Papa"

The water rained down the both of us as our tears mixed with the pouring rain. Papa held onto me as long as he could. We both cried, the grief and suffering taking over.

This is so sad...

I was practically crying😭😭😭😭😭😭🤒😭😭🤒😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤒😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...

Poor Stiles and Levi...

I feel so sorry for them...

Why the hell did Derek have to die...

So sad...

Lucas Hale?...

Who is that though?...

Another Hale...

God...

Comment...

Vote...

Share...

Wiping tears from my face...

Love yous...