Chapter 11

Kiara:
I woke up with a sting on my wrist.

I looked at my wrist and saw that it was wrapped in a white bandage, remembering how Harry acted yesterday made me want to cry.

I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I turned the water on and filled the tub with warm water and washed my face and did my morning basics as the bathtub filled.

Once the tub was full I fully stripped, untied my hair, and got into the bathtub.

My bandage got soaked so I took it off and it was painful when the water hit it but I tried to endure the pain until I washed my hair and body.

I finally looked at my wrist to see the tattoo and frowned slightly.

That bastard of a vampire literally meant it when he said he'd mark me as his

Well guess what your highness I'm not property and if you want to act childish two can play that game...

I entered my closet and put on some grey sweat pants and a long sleeved grey shirt which exposed my belly and white converse shoes.

I let my hair fall on my shoulders and dry on its own curling up slightly.

I suddenly heard a knock at my door and sighed.

"Come in" I expected to see Harry but instead two maids came into the room.

Both had their hairs in a bun and they were both blonde and were wearing knee long black dress with white aprons on them.

"Good morning princess" they both said smiling and bowing at me.

"Well hello there" I smiled at them noticing that they also looked very young, about 13-14 years old *human years I don't know how old they are as vampires*

"King Harry sent us to escort you to the dining room for breakfast" One of them said and I nodded.

Then realization hit me, I've been knocked out since yesterday morning.

I really hate that dude...

"What are your names?" I asked the girls.

"I'm Melanie... She's Scarlet" Melanie answered me smiling and I nodded.

We walked out of my room and made our way to the dining room.

Once we reached the door I heard laughing and talking from inside.

The two girls knocked the door and the room went silent.

They slowly opened the door and walked in before me.

"She's here your majesty" Scarlet said and Harry's eyes met mine.

I quickly looked away avoiding his gaze but I could still feel him staring at me.

Then suddenly a sudden breeze occurred and Harry was in front of me.

"Hello" he said but I just walked away from him and went to my seat which was empty beside Leonardo.

"He really did do it didn't he?" Nicco asked me in my mind and I could see his and Elina's stare at me.

I raised my sleeve and showed the tattoo to Nicco and Elina and also caught Leonardo's eyes.

"Harold have you gone mad?" Elina got up and slammed her fist at the table.

"Excuse me?" Harry snapped and sped toward her.

"How could you hurt her like this!!!???" Elina yelled at him.

"Its none of your business what I do with her!" Harry yelled back.

"And you expect her to love you" was all Elina said before she sped out of the room.

Harry gave Nicco a glare but Nicco just shrugged.

"You know she's right" was all he said before also speeding out.

I was sitting on the table looking at my plate when Harry decided to come and sit at the head of the table.

"You can leave if you want" was all he told me before drinking something that looked like blood.

Ewwww....

But I still have to remember that they're vampires.

But still eww.

I grabbed an apple and got up.

"Kiara you haven't eaten since yesterday" Maria said.

"Don't worry about it, I'll call the maids if I become hungry.

And with that I left the room and went to my room.