(13) Haunted Mansion

You.have.no.idea.how.happy.I.am.right.now !!!!!

Like omg I have 78 votes for this book and I know that some of you guys will be like, "It's not even that big." -BUT LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING, voting is sometimes tiring. I know that since I'm a reader myself.

SO THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.

BTW, sorry for the update, I was watching anime for 2 days. Finished 2 series actually.

HELLO TO ALL KAMISAMA HAJIMEMASHITA AND DEATH PARADE FANS! Tomoe and Decim are 😍😍😍 !!

I love you guys, enjooooy 😊😊

----------------------------------------

What do people usually do in a brand new place? Be someone new? Be someone you're not just to fit in? Be yourself even if you're gonna end up like a loner? What?

"This... is..." I gaped while staring at the house in awe.

"Amazing? Wonderful? Too good for words?"

"... something." I faced Adam while smiling sheepishly.

Not that I'm judging the house or anything, but I can't lie and say it looks amazing or wonderful or too good for words.

I mean it probably would, if we'll clean and cover it with paint. I silently gulped and did my best not to pee in my pants. Because I'm dealing things like a man.

Staring at the probably white but now gray colored mansion, I started thinking on famous Denovan hotels or at least a decent, non scary home.

The mansion would be beautiful if it doesn't shout 'There are more than 10 families that died here'.

He chuckled and walked towards the door, "This is where my grandparents used to live and this is where my parents grew up."

I can literally see spider webs or whatever that is, hanging around the two door handles.

Oh?

"What made them transfer to Ohio?"

"Reasons." And then he became silent with a poker face on.

"Cool." I know how to shut up when I need to... in a way.

The two huge doors opened, revealing antique furnitures, a glamorous barely hanging chandelier and huge framed paintings of random faces, probably the ones who used to live here, aka Adam's ancestors or something.

I'm leaving.

But I can't since I would hurt his feelings!

"This place looks like shit." Adam sighed.

Facing him, I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" He raised an eyebrow, "It's true!"

I shrugged and crossed my arms, "What are we going to do?"

"I do know that no matter how much I'd love to rent a house at the neighborhood, we can't."

"Whyyyy?" I whined, wanting his plan terribly.

"We have to live here."

"But this looks like a haunted house!"

Shit.

Realizing what I said, I covered my mouth and was about to apologize when he chuckled and said, "It's your grandfather's orders."

I bit my lower lip and sighed deeply, "What are we going to do?"

"Clean this shit up and make it livable." He opened a random cabinet and suddenly, little mices and cockroaches crawled out of it.

COCKROACHES?!

I can live with rats, but not that!

"HOLY MACARONI IN CHOCOLATE AND CHEESE!" Screeching loudly, I took my knife from my boots and ran out of the mansion. Like a man.