Chapter 21..,

After Harry had fixed me up setting me in the warm bubble bath. He squats down beside me, he sighs before speaking up.

" me and the boys are going out. Perrie will be here" he says standing up, I nod looking away. Once I hear the door shut I get up getting dry then changing into the pyjamas Harry had set out for me.

I tie my hair back then make my way out of the bathroom downstairs to where I thought perrie would be. When I find no one I walk back upstairs to zayns bedroom. I cautiously open the door to find perrie fast asleep on the bed.

Her small figure not even noticeable on the large bed. I then close the door and make my way downstairs of the hotel. Something is off, I can feel it. I look around feeling as if someone or something is watching me.

I'm in a 500 ft building, I don't think someone could reach this high just to look at me through the windows. I smile to myself then notice my phone buzz from the kitchen counter.

Harry had taken my phone a while back, I even thought be had broken it. I reach for my phone noticing a fare few messages and calls.

I open the latest message noticing its a private number.

' I will find you '
From anon

I furrow my eye brows, who the hell wants to find me. I have no one except my brother.

I then hear soft footsteps coming closer, I quickly hide my phone in my back pocket. I sit back against the counter as perrie enters the room.

" I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't want to tell you, cause I knew it would end up like this" she says nodding towards my injured foot. I quickly shake my head.

" it was bound to happen. They shouldn't be able to treat people like that without being yelled at" I respond walking to the lounge room taking a seat, which perrie soon follows.

" where's your brother?" She asked, her voice sounding more soft. Obviously trying to hold everything in.

" back in California." I reply playing with my hands in my lap.

" do you think he could help you?" She asks still looking at me. I shake my head looking up at her.

" I don't want him to get hurt because of me. But knowing my brother he won't stop" I sigh leaning back. I know him to well, he won't stop till he finds his little sister. He didn't even want to let me go to collage cause I would be leaving him.

I get up not allowing perrie to reply and walk back to Harry's bedroom, I lay down picking out my phone reopening the message.

' please don't

From; Payton

I sigh leaving my phone under the pillow, keeping something that was actually mine close to me.

...

I re open my eyes not even realising I actually fell asleep. I hear a lot of yelling coming from down the hall. I cautiously get up, limping my way to where the sounds are coming from.

I then finding everyone huddled around the couch, I make my way over to them finding its zayn, blood easily oozing out of him stomach. I place a hand over my mouth keeping my gasp in.

Blood was always my weakness, if it came from me or someone else it didn't matter, blood would always make me weak.

I notice Harry eyeing me carefully. He makes his way over to me grabbing hold of the hand that was over my mouth.

" what's wrong?" He asks looking down at me, keeping his hand in mine.

I gasp again looking over at zayn, now shirtless. The blood dripping down his torso. I then feel my self being pulled away from the lounge room back down the hall and to Harry's bedroom. He lets go of me to close to lock the door. Then turns to me pushing me back until I hit the bed.

" tell me baby" he whispers him now climbing over me his knees beside my hips. His crouch hovering over mine.

" I'm just not good with blood" I shrug from under him. He chuckles softly lifting my hips up to pull me further into the bed, he then leans down his head in the crook of my neck.

" want me to take it off your mind?" He asks more hoarse.

...

I'm updating again, I'm sorry I just can't be bothered to do a sexy part so you can guess what there doing. But the next sex scenes I will put details in...