Chapter 1

"Nicolle! Get down here!" I hear Miss Dalimore call and I immediately bury myself in my blanket and groan. Miss Dalimore is my foster mom and i hate it. Its like she cant grasp I'm a teenager and not the sweet little 10 year old she was after, I'm used to being people's last choice anyway. Parents didn't want me, they didn't even want me to have their last name. Completely stripped of my identity at 2 months old, thats when i was dropped off at the adoption centre. Nobody wanted me though, maybe it was because i cried too much or I wasn't pretty enough. But this is the result, Nicolle Wagner, 16 years old with two friends and countless bullies. Its like i was born to be lonely.

Obviously my thoughts are interrupted by my idiot foster brother Luke who jumps on my bed, therefore on top of me even though he knows my room is off limits. I swear there's no escaping this spawn of satan.

"WAKE UP NICKY! WAKE UP! MISS DALI IS TAKING YOU BACK!" He screams. Oh yeah, did i forget to mention the Dalimore hated me? When i got suspended from school for something i didnt even do that was the last straw for her. Can't say I'd miss her anyway so its sort of a win win situation for us both in this sense.

"Luke get the hell OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yell sitting up and he scowls at me before stomping out.

"IM GLAD YOU'RE GOING AWAY!" He yells

"Oh aren't we all" i hear that sickening voice of the Dalimore herself say before opening the door. "Get up. You know where we are going" she sneers

"Finally! I'm out of this shit hole" i say in relief and i mockingly act like I'm praying. "Thank you God. You're a sweetheart"

"Get up you piece of filth! Half an hour to get your things in order. Anything you leave behind is going on Amazon" she says bluntly before walking out, making sure to slam the door. I don't know where I'm going to go now, I'm only glad to be getting out of here.

~•~

A/N: Really quick chapter since i realised i forgot to post the first chapter to this story 😓😓😓 please dont hate me!