Eleven

A.N. I've been so lazy lately. I'l my best to keep with with updates.

BTW, Daredevil Season Two is AMAZING

----------------

We all gathered together in the lab to talk about what had jut happened. Helen stitched me up as we talked. Rhodey was okay, just a dislocated shoulder which Tony put right.

Tony looked over the destroyed suit that Ultron used to talk to us. Him an Bruce created him but I don't think they made him the way he became.

"All our work is gone." Bruce began to speak. "Ultron cleared out. He used the Internet as an escape hatch."

"Ultron." Steve said the name like it the most ridiculous thing he ever heard of.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Nat told us. Helen finished with my wound and I said thank you to her.

"He's In your files, he's in the Internet." Rhodey stepped foreward as he held his arm. "What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?"

"Nuclear codes." Maria said as she tried to get glass out of her foot.

"Look we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodey went on.

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Nat recited what Ultron said. I can see why but, we've saved so many lives. We can't stop now.

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve pointed out. It's the same thing.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint said from the stairs.

"Somebody as in JARVIS." I said as all eyes turned to me. "There's no one else it could be." I shared eye contact with Tony and he knew it too.

"She's right." Tony stepped foreword and wiped JARVIS's whole working body on so we could see what had happened to him. It looked like a bomb had gone off inside of him.

"Jarvis would have been the first thing Ultron encountered when he came online. He probably tried to stop him." I was getting sad now. JARVIS was a friend to both me and Tony. As a computer voice and as an actual person. Now he's completely gone.

"No. Ultron could have assimilated JARVIS. This isn't strategy. This is, rage." Bruce explained to us. I then noticed Thor storming him. I saw him heading fr Tony so quickly go up. I wasn't fast enough as Thor had Tony by his throat.

"Use your words, buddy." Tony shakily said.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor said, with his hands still round Tony's neck.

"Thor, put him down, NOW!" I ordered and he obeyed. I went over to Tony to check him but he waved me off telling me he was fine.

"Trail went cold about 100 miles out, but it's headed north. And it has the sceptre." Can I ever get a break? "Now we have to retrieve it, again."

"Genie's out of the bottle. Clear and present is Ultron." Natasha said.

"I don't understand." Helen spoke up from behind us. "You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?" I had the same question. Why would Tony make something this evil? Tony that had the audacity to chuckle.

"You think this is funny?" Thor asked. I crossed my arms and gave a look towards Tony.

"No. It's probably not, right? This is very terrible. Is it so....It is. It's so terrible." Tony tried to laugh it off but I wasn't impressed.

"This could have been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand." Thor bit at Tony. He was kinda right. But Tony is known for messing with lot of things he does't understand.