Epilogue

Lina's POV

Liam and i had an argument and now he is mad. "I told you we are not going. End of discussion."  "But i want to meet them for a last time. I know the devils treated me badly but i just want to talk to them. I don't want them to curse us or something. It might affect the baby."  "I said no. What world are you living in? Its 21st century already. So stop with the curse nonesense." "But.."  "i said no" he walked away just like that living me with tears in the kitchen. I am almost due and i just wanted to go and see them and clarify things for the last time. I don't want them to continuously hold a grudge on us.

Suddenly i felt a sharp pain. "Ouchhh" i walked slowly to the living room and Liam was sitting on the couch. I was facing his back. "Li..liam" "i don't want to talk"  "Li..liam ouchh"  "not listening. I know you can act well to get what you want."  "You bas..tard my tummy is painful!!!!" Thats when he turned and looked at me. I couldn't move so i just stood there in pain."damn. My water broke" "shit! We will go to the hospital now" Liam carried me to the car and drives to the hospital...slowly.." you are supposed to.. arghhh... drive fast idiot. Arghhhh.. you want me to give birth in the car!!! Drive fast!! Arghhhh.."  "i am sorry but can you stop insulting me"  "no time for that..arghhhhhh"

We reached the hospital and i was brought to the room as the doctor informed it was time.Liam was with me giving support throughout the delivery. And finally after so long pushing i heard a cry. " congratulations its a boy"  i smiled weakly and fainted.

When i woke up, Liam was still beside me. He kissed my forehead." Thank you for giving me such a beautiful son.I am sorry you have to bear the pain. I love you baby"  "thanks to you for being there for me all this while. I am willing to bear the pain for you, my love. But i still remember our deal. You are wearing a bikini once we get home ". He made a face and i just laughed at him.

.................................................

After the doctor checked me and the baby and approved our health status, we were allowed to go back. I was so excited. Once we went back i made sure Liam wears a bikini and underwear for the whole day. Unlucky for him, Ben and Rosy visited us and they couldn't stop laughing. Well i was laughing at him too. I even took a pic of him. Just for memorance.

........................................

Life had been great for us after our little boy, Mark came into our life. Liam had never failed to show his love towards the both of us. I was happy that i did the right thing by staying strong when Liam hurt me so much at the beginning of our marriage. I did not regret getting married to Liam. I realised that trust was the reason why our relationship is still strong. If i were to believe Rosy's story once and left him, i would be regreting now. Thanks to the God for His blessings.

                    THE END

Yeah thats all. Thank you so much for reading and voting. I wanted to write so much more but i can't. I have to stop here. Thanks again guys.. ♡♡♡
Vote if you like this chapter. :)