You Chose: Interactive Story (part 2)

...
Choice 1: Leave the coffee shop, she can't stay there all day. It's best to get her work done.

Lisa stared out of the window a second longer before standing up from her seat. She needed to get home, there was not point in delaying it. Lisa blinked around the room, soaking in her surroundings before she left, making the most of the warmth. The cafe had a rustic feel to it. Above the window Lisa had sat at, hung several violins, their paint old and chipped. Upon the large blackboard menus, above the barristers' heads, where hundreds of different types of coffees and teas; some of which Lisa had never heard of.

Lisa sighed, turned and traipsed towards the door. Reluctantly, she drew in a sharp breath as her hand clutched the handle, before she flung the door open and jumped out into the cold. The wind immediately hit her and she hugged her body to the side of the building. Lisa turned to face away from the wind but her hair protested, tossing and tangling in front of her face. Flustered, Lisa shook her head in the efforts to dislodge her hair from her eyes but only made it worse. She let out a sigh but her breath was quickly swept away by the furious wind. Cautiously, she began to stumble forwards. Her legs felt as though they were wading through rapids, every step being ten times harder in the horrid hurricane swirling around her.

Suddenly, Lisa felt a drop of rain on her head. She let out a sharp sigh before being instantly drenched by an angry shower. The rain soaked into her clothes fast and began to drag her down. Every step splashed more water up her legs. Lisa hugged her arms to her chest and squinted through the labyrinth of hair blocking her vision.

She had just enough time to drag the heavy hair from her face before her foot caught on something and she was falling.

Lisa let out a small shriek and her hands quickly jumped out in front of her. The cold air shot past as she tumbled down and scrunched up her face in fear. All of a sudden, she felt a warmth hit her shoulders. Her foot hit the ground. It soon became clear that the warm contact she felt was two hands, helping her to stand upright. Her body was shielded from the wind and she was able to steady herself. Slowly, she opened her eyes to who ever had saved her.

"Are you OK?" A man with deep hazel eyes stood in front of her, his strong hands still clasping her shoulders. His hair, she suddenly realised, was an amazing colour of red. It looked like a beacon in the horrid weather. Despite the howling wind around them, the man's voice travelled clearly and strongly to Lisa. Somehow, he was both softly and strongly spoken; so strong that his words could catch her as well as his arms did.

"Yes, thank you!" She called to him, knowing her voice was much to weak to reach him as easily as his did her. His hands remained on her shoulders. The wind continued to batter against his back but he stood upright, seemingly ignoring it. His beautiful eyes traced Lisa's face for a second before he replied,

"You sure? This weather is insane. Can I give you a ride home?" He looked concerned, and seemed as though he genuinely wanted to help. But, Lisa had only just met this man. Should she agree to a ride home?

Should Lisa:

A) Say 'Yes', she couldn't stay outside for one second longer. Or

B) Say 'No thank you', she doesn't even know his name!

(You have chosen A, part 3 has been written)