To Hogwarts

I woke up on a crisp September morning, the sun blinding me as I opened my curtains. I looked over to my already packed trunk and shot downstairs into the kitchen where Remus was sat reading the Daily Prophet. "You're coming to Hogwarts with me this year!" I yelled as I ran over and hugged Moony, he didn't mind me calling him that, he quite liked it. When we pulled apart he continued to read. "Do you know how you're going to control your 'fury little problem' ?" I asked, I didn't like saying werewolf because it made him sound like a monster when he wasn't and I knew he didn't like it very much. "Yes I've contacted Severus in advance requesting if he can make me wolfsbane every month, Dumbledore and already informed him that he had to." He replied, I laughed and poured myself a bowl of Cheerie Owls.

We arrived at the platform with twice the amount of luggage as usual all I could hear was families talking and yelling and the screech of owls, I stretch to see over the crowd of people as we walk further towards the train. Suddenly I'm picked off my feet, I catch a glimpse of Harry and Ron and I immediately knew who it was. "Fred or George if you don't put me down I swear to Merlin I will hex your ass to oblivion." I say struggling against their arms, I hear Remus chuckling behind me as he got onto the train. 'So much for my guardian' I think sarcastically although he has been very tired since the full moon a couple of days ago. My captor drops me and I turn around and thump both of them on the head. "Oi no need for violence" George said rubbing the spot where I hit him.
"Damn, did you get stronger or something." Fred remarked, rubbing his head too. The whistle for the train went and we made out way to out compartment, I got there and set my bag down. "I'm going to go find Remus." I said before opening the compartment door again and made my way down the train. I found him just as the train began pulling out of the station, he was curled up asleep on the seat with his jacket on the floor, I picked it up and gently set it over him to keep him warm. I then left the compartment and made my way back down the train, I bumped into Harry, Ron and Hermione on my way back. "Hey Fred and George are looking for you." Ron said as he walked by.
"I literally left like five minutes ago." I mumbled to myself. "Okay thanks Ron." I replied as I picked up the pace and went back to my compartment.

When I got there I found George and Lee talking about Quidditch with Fred on the sidelines not participating that much in the conversation. When I walked in Fred's face stretched into his mischievous grin, I was cautious so I sat on the opposite side to him. I barely made it to my seat before Fred pulled me into his lap and started tickling me. "F-Fred st-stop it!" I squealed in-between breaths. "Say I'm the king of pranking and no one can beat me." he said still tickling my sides, I was out of breath but I'd still do anything to stop him from tickling me." Y-you're the k-king of p-pranking and n-no one can b-beat y-you." I said trying to catch my breath, Fred finally stopped tickling me and I fell on the floor. "The Marauders were much better pranksters." I mumbled a he helped me up. "What was that?" George asked as I sat down.
"Don't worry your pretty little heads about it boys." I said sweetly.
"She can't resist our handsomeness can she Freddie." George said jokingly.
"She can't Georgie, you're right, but who can resist us." Fred said dramatically and him and George struck a model's pose in their seats making them look like they had back cramps.

 We all burst out laughing when suddenly the train stopped, the lights went out and we all slowly stopped laughing, it got very cold and it felt like the whole world had gone dark and dreary. My mind thought back to my visits to Azkaban and seeing how bad my father looked even in his animagus. A ghostly hooded figure slowly pulled open the door with its skeletal fingers, its head moved and searched around the compartment scanning everyone's faces, it settled on mine as if it was staring at me, I started feeling light headed and depressed. The edges of my vision was going black as I looked at Fred I could feel my face draining of colour, I felt like I was about to go unconscious. I slipped off my seat and the last thing I saw was Remus casting a form of patronus. Then everything went black.

~~~
I woke up and felt someone stroking my head, I opened my eyes and saw Remus by my head, the twins looking terrified and Lee staring off into space. I went to go sit up but Remus pushed me back down. "Easy does it Annabelle that Dementor drained a lot of you energy. Rest till we get to Hogwarts, then go see Madam Pomfrey." Remus told me, I nodded my head and relaxed against his restraint. "Also you should eat some chocolate, it helps." He said with a smirk on his face. Remus usually decided chocolate was the best solution, I'm surprised neither of us are obese. He got up and went to talk to the driver, Fred came over asking if I was okay. "I'm fine Fred honestly." He sat back down and I sat in-between him and George.
"Remus said you need to rest." Fred demanded, I shrugged my shoulders and laid down with my head in Fred's lap and my feet in George's. I stayed like this for the rest of the journey with Fred playing with my hair and George, Lee and Angelina, who had came in to check on us after the Dementors, were talking about the quidditch team. I'm on the team as a Chaser and I've gotten a lot better at it by playing quidditch with the Weasleys when I went to visit in the summer before they went to Egypt. 

We finally arrive at Hogwarts and we all got off the train and got into a carriage. I decided to skip going to Madam Pomfrey's because I felt a lot better and I went to the opening ceremony instead, like hell am I missing the amazing food and desert. After Dumbledore sent everyone up to bed I told the twins to go on ahead because I waited behind for Remus, I knew he'd want to check up on me. "Hi, you feeling better now?" He asked, I nodded and hugged him. "Alright you need to get to bed, you have a long day of lessons tomorrow."

"So do you Professor." I said teasingly. We said goodnight and I made my way back to the common room.

I got to the painting of the fat lady and when she requested the password I realized I didn't remember it even though I was told on the train, since I was made prefect for some odd reason. "Oh come on I've been here for five years." I begged to go in.
"I don't care for all I know you could be an impostor." The fat lady replied.
"But I'm not!" I said.
"But you could be." she said, we continued to repeat this till I had enough.
"UGH fine I'll go get McGonagall shall I!" I yelled so loud half the castle probably heard me. Just as I was about to make my way to McGonagall's office the portrait door swung open and a familiar red head came out. "Come on in love." Fred said with a cheeky smirk.
"Love? Where'd this come from?" I asked as I climbed through the portrait hole.
"Just thought it'd be a nice nickname for you." Fred said as he looked down and started blushing. I thought it was cute when people did that but it's even cuter because it's Fred and he never does that. 

When I walked into the main lounge area most people's conversations stopped. I saw that they were reading the Daily Prophet, Dad's face screaming on the front page, wrestling against the guards. A group of boys in Harry's year were staring at me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said sarcastically and most of them averted their eyes except one who's eyes stayed fixed on me. "Is is true he's coming to Hogwarts?" He asked with his Irish accent.

"I don't know Seamus do I." I replied defensively.
"Well he is your dad and people have been saying you're going to help him break in and get Harry." He said trying to look tough. "Well that's a load of crap now isn't it Seamus. Harry is a good friend of mine and I wouldn't help anyone 'get' him would I." I said angrily, this kid is really getting on my nerves. The whole common room was deadly silent as they listened to out argument. "And my father wasn't a murderer if that's what you think he's going to do to Harry. So mind your own business before I shove that thing so far down your throat it really will be a piece of sh-" Fred cupped his hand over my mouth and tried to restrain me as I lunged at Seamus, he hoisted me over his shoulder and took me over to the stairs that lead to the girls dormitories. From then on Angelina was pulling me up the stairs whilst I ranted about people sticking their noses in where they aren't wanted. We got to our dorm and I finally calmed down, I got changed into my pajamas and got into bed. I slowly drifted off thinking abut where my Dad was going now he's escaped from Azkaban, if he was coming to Hogwarts it wouldn't be to kill Harry it would be to say hello and try to convince Harry he's innocent, since Dad is Harry's God father. He would also be here to see me because I haven't seen him since third year and I miss him a lot. I might write to him soon and see how he's doing, he will be in hiding but it would still be nice to hear how he is. For now I let sleep overcome me and I give into the warmth of my bed.