Epilogue

Angel had been right in her initial prediction. Once the ship had met the England's harbor they had traveled straight to Angel's home only to find it empty. Angel had burst into tears upon the discovery. Viktor had tried his best to soothe her, asking her where else they could be. After a long while her tears finally stopped and they ventured off to her grandparent's estate only to find her whole family in the vicinity.

She had been showered with hugs and kisses and tears. She fell into her mother and father's arms crying out her joy. Once everyone had hugged her, her sister grabbed her, meeting her eyes. They looked at each other for a moment, something inside burst and they embraced almost as if they had not seen each other in years.

Angel couldn't have been happier to be home. It took less than five minutes for every to realize she was very pregnant and standing behind her with his hand on her waist was none other than her kidnapper.

All hell broke loose. Angel's father was more than but it was her mother that everyone held back.

"Hany, darling, calm down!" Andrew, Angel's father demanded as he kept his arms locked around his wife's waist. Though Hany was a small woman she was not one to be reckoned with. Everyone knew her temperament and how quick she was to throw a punch. Andrew knew her temper the best, before they had gotten married he had felt the brunt of her tiny fist that packed much more pain than one would expect.

"I'll gut him like a bloody fish! How dare he?" Hany snapped before looking Viktor in his eyes, "How dare you kidnap my daughters? Do you have any idea how worried I was? And then you bring back my child and she's pregnant! I'll kill you!"

Andrew was angry but he knew he could his opinion would be biased as he had no right to reprimand the man for kidnapping.

It took almost ten minutes for everyone to calm her down. She was flushed and angry eyed but calm enough to not murder Viktor at that very second.

Viktor was extremely on edge at this point. He had thought Angel was joking about her mother but now as he stood under her hard stare of disdain he truly did find the woman terrifying. She was just as Angel and yet she seemed so much more explosion in temper, almost as if she were a volcano, ready to erupt and wreck havoc on all around her.

"Well go on then, start explaining before I lose my temper again." Hany mumbled though she was still locked in Andrew's arms, he refused to let go of her, afraid she really would kill the man.

Viktor graciously complied with her wishes, not wanting to upset the woman further. For the next hour he explained all that had happened and his reason for taking Lafayette and Angel in the first place.

Her family listened quietly for the most part but would occasionally stop him to ask angry questions. Once the story was finished every single one of her family members were scowling, the fact that she had almost lost her life circling around in their heads.

Leo tsked underneath his breath, "I agree with Aunt Hany, let's just kill him."

Trinity smacked him on the back of the head before grinding out through her teeth, "Shut up, you idiot."

"What happened to Estelle and her accomplice?" Lafayette asked, drowning out their cousin's quarrel.

Viktor's arm tightened around Angel's waist, "They were trailed and sentenced to hang."

"And you're married now?" Andrew asked as Hany began to fidget around in his arms, whispering obscenities that only he could hear.

Angel nodded as she placed a hand on her belly.

"Darling, they're married, you can't stay angry." Andrew mumbled against Hany's temple.

Hany huffed, "Like hell I can't! Andrew, you can't tell me you don't want to hurt the man!"

"Hany." Andrew said with a serious tone, "This is about Angel. Of course I'm angry but you know that this isn't a new phenomenon. I'd be nothing more than a hypocrite if I were to throw fist at the man."

Hany gasped at her husband, "I don't care, I'm not accepting this!"

Andrew's lips grazed her ear and she stiffened, "If I remember correctly...I whisked you off in the dead of night because I wanted you. Isn't this the same?"

Hany blushed against her husband before she tsked, "Angel are you happy? Because if you aren't I'll kill him now and we'll pretend he never existed."

Angel grinned at her mother. "I love him, mum. And I am happy, very happy."

Viktor smiled at her answer, kissing her lightly on the cheek. "I love you too, Angel."

She leaned into him and Hany stopped fighting in her husband's arms. "Oh, fine! I'll let it go but I won't forget it! Get off of me, Andrew before I deck you in the chin." She grumbled.

Andrew kissed her quickly before he let her go and laughed, he knew she wouldn't actually do it.

"This family is prone to kidnappings! We're cursed or something, I swear it! God only knows whose next!" Hany snapped as she stormed out of the room. Her words brought everyone to tears as they began to laugh nervously at how true her statement was.

*Comment, like and share!*