35. Sher...

___

Tuesday and Wednesday night nothing really happened. Well... Sherlock and 'John' got invited by DI Lestrade for a meeting about the case. He first refused it, because Sherlock thought it's a waste of time, since he knew everything what they know already. John told Sherlock that he really wanted to go. So after John's whining for ten minutes and Sherlock staring at John's face full of excitement. He Sighed and phoned DI Lestrade telling him that he accept the invitation and so they went to the Scotland Yard at 9pm.

It's Thursday and the school bell rang one minute ago. When Sherlock entered the room, John was already inside, studying for a test. John directly perked his head upwards as Sherlock walked inside the room. Dr. Watson smiled lovingly at him. His face brightening as he saw Sherlock entering. He got up from his chair, tossing his school book away and walked over to Sherlock to greet his boyfriend. He stood on his tiptoes and pecked Sherlock's cheek

"Hello." Sherlock said fondly as his cheeks turned rosy from John's soft lips meeting his cheek. Sherlock laid his hands on John's waist, holding him just a little closer, keeping the close contact between them just a little longer. Their hands clasped, fingers slipping through empty spaces for a perfect hold.

"I didn't see you the whole day." John said.

"I'm here now." Sherlock smiled lovely at him, John sighed slightly and looked at the floor, shifting with his feet.

"Something is bothering you," Sherlock stated, dragging John with him to his bed, so they can sit. It's written on your face, John." He added.

"My mom phoned today."

"And?"

"And she told me that I have to go home this weekend. Orders from dad, she said. If not, he will send me out of the school, Sherlock." He said with a croaked voice, tugging on the bottom of his white jumper. Sherlock shifted closer and grabbed John's hands in his and stroked them with his thumb in comfort.

"You want me to come with you?" He insisted.

"No." John sighed. "I'm afraid, Sherlock." He sadly laughed. "Can you believe it? I'm 18 years old and I'm scared from my dad." He chuckled, tears glimmer in his eyes.

"I'm afraid of a goldfish." Sherlock said softly, trying to make his John smile, what succeeded. But it rapidly changed again. Sherlock sighed.

"John I don't think it's a good idea to go." He said with a serious tone.

"I know it's not a good idea. But I have to" He shrugged.

"You don't have to."

"What if he really sends me out of the school? Then I won't be able to see you anymore. I love you, Sherlock. I...-" John couldn't finish his sentence because Sherlock pulled him in a warm, tight embrace.

"Don't go." He mumbled on his hair.

"Sher..."

"John. You're eighteen years old. You can make your own decisions. And if he refuses to pay. I pay for you." Sherlock said. John frowns and hastily pulls back.

"No."

"No?"

"I won't let you pay for me."

"I won't let you go, shut up."

"But Sherlock."

"John. I will lock you up if you just take one single...-

"Fine, I won't go." He interrupted with a sigh and immediately a smile blooms across Sherlock's face. John rolled his eyes as he saw Sherlock's stupid lovely smile plastered on his face and then he climbed on Sherlock's lap, wrapping his arms around Sherlock's neck. Sherlock wrapped his arms around John and held him tightly to him.

"I have to go someday, you know." He shrugged.

"Yes. Someday." Sherlock replied.

"Now you are stuck with me this weekend. Again."

"You think I care?" Sherlock replied with a chuckle.

"No." John whispered in his ear. Sherlock got chills at the feeling of John's breath on his skin. "I have to go to the library after a book about sickness, the Flu by Delando dior or something." John informed him. Sherlock nodded and thought for a moment that John was going to stand up, but nope. John brought their lips together for a slow kiss.

They parted for air a moment later and Sherlock cocked an eyebrow. "John. I'm not the library."

"Shhh." John whispered as he placed a finger over his lips. "Don't ruin this." Sherlock nodded and John smiled and slammed his lips on Sherlock's again, pushing him backwards, deepening the kiss. "When does the library close?" John asked breathlessly, unbuttoning Sherlock's shirt.

"6pm why?" Sherlock asked. He didn't get an answer. But as john started to strip him. He realized why he John asked it.

John is looking through the books in the library. He then heard a familiar voice and turned around to look at Mary standing in the corner of the library. Should he say hi? He shook his head. No. He thought. He thought Mary is a nice person but if Sherlock feels bad about him talking to Mary. Then he will avoid her. John walks over to the library woman and asks her where he can find a book about the flu by Delando Dior. He couldn't find it by himself, so he needed help.

When John finally found the correct book, he froze as he saw Jim and Sebastian standing in the library. But then his mouth dropped open as he saw Mary walking towards them. Just then his phone vibrates.

John come here now! –SH

John frowned furiously at the text, and ducked his phone back in his pocket. And started to walk in a rush towards his room. When he entered, Sherlock nearly jumped on him.

"You're okay." Sherlock sighed in relief, pulling John in an embrace. John frowned and pulled back.

"Yes of course, why?" John asked. Sherlock grabbed a piece of paper that someone recently shove under the door and hands it to John.

Come and play, Sherlock. Parking 7pm.

John gasped. "That is..."

"Yes indeed."

"Now what?" John asked panicky.

"Stay here."

"For god's sake no. You will stay right here, with me. And you will phone DI Lestrade." John demanded crossly.

"I can catch him John!"

"I don't fucking care if you can. You stay here. If you don't call Greg's father I will." John said, crossing his arms.

"I can save people their life."

"With being dead?" John huffed.

"John." Sherlock took a step closer, and laid his hand on John's arm. John takes a step back, and tugs his phone out of his pocket.

"How much I love you, Sherlock... You maybe can go and meet that murderer. But not without a backup." He said while holding the phone at his ear, waiting on Greg to accept the call.

Again a crappy ending, sorry. I'm done with exams Wednesday, then the chapters will be longer and better. (I hope)

~ May xx