chapter 50

"Lucca?". I called walking around the house but not finding him anywhere. I sighed and went to his office. I quietly walked in to see him deep in thought.

"Lucca". I called again and he finally looked at me raising an eyebrow.

It's been a week since the incident and he has been restless. He doesn't want to tell me anything and it's frustrating me to no point. I hate it when he shuts me out.

"Did you find the people who did it?". I asked and he sighed looking at me.

"You don't really need to worry about it". He sighed and I groaned.

"Yes, I do". I sighed.

He shook his head looking at me. "They were working for my dad". He said and I shook my head sighing.

"All of this needs to stop". I said and He looked at me.

"I will make it stop". He said looking at me sincerely. "I promise". He said and I shook my head.

"We will deal with it". I said.

"You are not doing anything".

"You wish. I want to protect you as much as you want to protect me". I said looking at him. "For better and for worse, remember?". I smiled as he walked closer leaning on his desk and pulling me closer to him.

He smiled. "How about you stay out of the worse and let me deal with it?". He said touching my hair.

"Not gonna happen". I smirked and he sighed. "So what are we doing next?". I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

He shrugged.

I slapped his arm. "Tell me". I demanded.

He sighed. "Don't freak out and you won't do anything about it". He said and I looked at him suspiciously.

I nodded hesitantly. He looked at me for a moment.

"I'm going to meet up with him tonight". He said after some Time and my eyes widened.

"What the Hell Lucca?". I said. "Are you crazy?".

"I told you not to freak out". He said seriously and I sighed trying to take a step back but he pulled me back to him. "Don't worry". He said. "Everything's gonna be fine".

I shook my head cupping his face. "Whose idea was it?". I asked.

"Mine". He said. "I want to know why he is here. The asshole is certainly not here for a father and Son relationship. Thank god. But I want to know what he is up to". He explained.

"Lucca. The man is dangerous". I said getting scared. "What if he tries something against you?". I asked.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine". He said and I shook my head.

"Where are you meeting him?".

"It's a little bit out of the city, on the forest side". He said. "We don't want anything around".

"I want to come with you". I decided and he looked and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"No". He said firmly.