Chapter 12

A week later:
Kiara:
So life couldn't get better *note the sarcasm*

Harry and I were barely speaking, Elina and Harry still have shit going on between them.

Like seriously whenever she'd see him she'd either throw him a death glare or just leave and not be around the same room as he is.

Honestly I can't judge her since Harry and I were both giving each other the cold shoulder I didn't even sit in the dining room with him, friends or family as they call it anyway I just avoid being in the same room as he is.

Nicco, Leonardo, Elina and I have been getting closer by the day.

Since Leo was there to comfort me whenever I was angry or annoyed.

Nicco could read me like a book literally.

Elina was always there for me no matter what I needed and when, she was always there to listen and honestly it was nice to have a girl as a friend around.

It was nearly midnight as I lay there in bed and try to sleep when my bedroom door was gently opened.

I saw Harry's figure enter the room so I pretended to be asleep.

I felt the mattress tilt due to him sitting right in front of me.

I felt him plant a sweet, gentle kiss on my forehead, he then slowly removed a hair strand from my face and tucked it behind my ear slowly trying not to wake me you're already awake idiot my annoying subconscious said.

"I love you... I know I've been a jerk lately but I really do love you more than you can ever imagine" he whispered and kissed my forehead once again.

"Goodnight" he said gently and suddenly I heard room door close.

***************

The next morning I decided not to attend breakfast not ready to face Harry just yet...

I mean his confession was so cute, but I knew that Nicco would read my mind and find out, and I would probably be on a sweet side with Harry which I don't really want now...

Anyway, I got dressed in a normal crop top and black sweat pants and wrapped a matching black jacket around my waist then went out to the garden and the smell of nature immediately filled my nostrils.

For some reason I've always liked nature and anything that includes it...

Animals, water, fire, wind and earth were always my escape from humanity and my duties as a princess.

I sat down with my back to the castle just watching the trees ahead of me.

I could hear and feel the gentle breeze in air, the trees around me started moving making some of the flower smells amuse my nose.

Suddenly a baby deer? How can a deer be here but it slowly approached me seeming panicked.

It kept pacing back and forth and that's what my horses did when they panicked back at home.

The deer hit its head on my legs and I knew that it wanted me to get up, something was wrong.

The minute I got up it ran...

What the hell?

It suddenly stopped and looked at me wait does it want me to follow it? I asked myself frowning slightly but I ran behind it.

I kept running behind the deep who stopped every once in a while to check that I was still there.

Then it suddenly came to stop in front of streaming water.

"What is it buddy?" I asked the deer and it moved forward and looked at the edge and back.

I frowned and went to see what she was looking at and gasped.

It was an old woman.

And what scared me more was that she was surrounded by huge fury creatures...

The minute one of them took a glance at me I panicked.

Its yellow eyes boring in mine scarily, its long nose and fangs made me feel like I was gonna be a main dish.

That's when I realized that it was...

A wolf...