Off with his head

Riley's POV

"Yo wassup Riley we hitting the A tonight you down?" My home boy Rock asked. I shook my head.

"Nah man I gotta get home to wifey." He sucked his teeth.

"Baby girl got yo ass on lock down huh."

"Nah she just Sage you know what I mean." I told him thinking about my lady.

"Man you haven't been out since you been fvcking with her come on man have some fun." Rock said. I thought about it and I did needs to take my mind off the shit at home including sage. I love her nah I'm in love with her but I been stressing like hell. So

"Yeah man let me call my girl doe." I called sages phone. She ain't answer so I knew she was asleep. Sleep ass. Buh she pregnant so :)

Me and my niggas went out to briscoes after shooting up a trap house near mikes. That NIGGGA been off lately. I ain't really think nothing if it because that's my cousin. The only blood relative besides my daughter I got left.

Club mystic was packed. You saw ratchet bitches thirsty nigggas, hoes and bad bitches.

Georgia got the phat ass bad bitches. Fine asf that jiffy cornbread does the body good. Too bad I can't fvck with them doe cuz I refuse to lose what I got at home. But it's hard being faithful.

****2 hours Later.

Mannnn I'm fvcked up. I drunk and high asf.

Me and Rock were in V.I.P and bitches/hoes started pouring in. I was getting danced on by one of the strippers and she was popping it just right.

"Riley?" I heard a familiar ass voice say. I looked around. The fuxk Shameeka?!

"The fvck you doing here?!" I asked sipping on my ciroc. She sucked her teeth and put her hands on her hip.

Shameeka was beautiful to be honest. Her figure was just right. She had an ass like trina and a face like mya. Nah she wasn't as beautiful as Justice but she was damn close to it. Her hair was shoulder length and she was 5'1, brown skin and had pretty light brown eyes.

"This is a damn club Riley stop being so damn aggy." She said walking over to me. The stripper got up and left like I told ha too.

"Bitch get the fuck out my face we ain't good." She looked hurt. Fvck her.

"Riley I miss you daddy." She said with a sad face. I shooed her away but that didn't stop her from coming over. She wrapped her hand around my waist and kissed my cheek. I pushed her tf off me.

"Get the fuck bitch!!" She teared up.

"Can we just please talk Riley...in private?" She asked.

"Yo Riley please talk to ha cuz she fvcking up my vibe." I sucked my teeth cuz this nigga was sending me to the dogs.

"Mannn ight. Let me hear this bullshit." I said getting up and walking past this hoe. She followed. I was fvcked up so I wasn't gonna hesitate to hit this bitch.

We went to her V.I.P booth which was closed to the open. It was like a tinted Booth. I sat in one of the chairs as she locked the door.

"How've you been?" She asked sitting down beside me. I scooted away from her she was too damn close. She knew wtf she was doing.

"I been good. You?"

"Lonely" she chuckled showing her pearly white teeth. I sighed.

"Whatchu want man?" She smirked and moved her hands down my thigh. I took it off.