Chapter 3

Why McDonald's ah whatever I guess he hasn't ate human food but in this case he chose a fast food one.

I order food for me and also Jungkook. Then the guys and also drinks which was hard because Jungkook kept mixing.

Our hands were full and besides I can't let go of Jungkook's arm. Who knows what would happen if I did?

We made it home and I let go of Jungkook's arm. I follow Jungkook and set the food on the table.

I never really notice the house but it looks less creepy than on the outside. I grab one drink, two burgers since I bought twice of everything, and fries to bring to this J-Hope or Hoseok person.

"Hey where is this J-Hope room at?"

"Here I'll show you. Hyung food is here."

They all ran downstairs and look at the food. Jungkook show me the way and I thank him.

The door seem okay except the fact it look beat up. I open the door and it was dark and creepy but there was something that made me want to go in.

"Hello uh J-Hope or Hoseok right? I bought food."

I saw a shadow move and follow it. I went in and the door close behind me. I walk around and found the bed and then the desk. I put the food down on the desk and turned to walk out only to bump into someone. I felt weird when I touch this someone. Like I was going to blush or hug this person. My heart was racing and it was something I never felt before only when I was scare or out of breath but it wasn't any of those.

I look up but couldn't see his face because it was dark but I only saw the eyes. It was yellow and looking at me with a lot of emotion.

"Um y-your food is right there. Sorry if I ruin something or interrupted anything. I'll leave now."

I was about to open the door when his arms wrap around my waist making feel all warm and gushy. Like I never want him to let go.

"Thank you."

I blush and bowed. I open the door and put my hands on my cheek.

His voice sounded so hot. Wait what's happening to me? Ah something is wrong with me.

My cheeks were warm and then cooled down. I walk downstairs and as the guys enjoying the food. I look to get mine but it wasn't here.

"Who took my food?"

They look at V and he shrug.

"Bruh I bought double of everything. You didn't need to eat my food."

He shrug. He was about to take a bite of his burger he was holding until I took it and took a bite. Hey a girl's got to eat. I gave it back and he glared.

"That was mine."

"You should have thought of that before you took mine."

I went upstairs and went to the room I was in. I grab my book back that I brought that had all my stuff and when I mean all I mean all.

I put my stuff and saw Suga coming in.

"What are you doing?"