Chapter 20

You've reach this far through grammatical errors. Enjoy the rest of the book Grammer free on Hinovel.

https://enweb.hinovel.com/h5/down/en.html?user_id=392458&invite_code=EN8ETM&lang=en&deepLink=https%3A%2F%2Fpullnew.onelink.me%2F699V%2Fc9818d10%0A

Being selfish is not a crime, not because you're selfish you're a murder, It means that you love your self so much that you would do anything to protect your self and bring out the best. ~Santa-Elf /Kiruhime

Just as our lips were so close yet so far it was ruined, by the one and only Luther Malik; with a glass of water in the other had all the content was poured over my head running down my hair and wetting up my outfit. I grasped, not long after the meal came, down my hair and inside my clothe.

"Well guess what, I. Hate. you!!" Luther yelled. His eye blazing with fire making his entire feature go shook with range.

I sat there in shock, I couldn't believe my eyes. Suddenly he took up the plates and cups and started throwing things every where, his hard work in decoration he was ruining everything right in front of my eyes.

"My high school life, ruined"

"My family life ruined as well"

"My record" He scuffed as he looked at me "Ruined!!" He yelled as he pushed the table down in such a force that it was hard to even explain.

I am scared. The Luther right now in front of me is not the Luther that I met a couple of weeks back.

I no longer feel safe around him, I felt as if my life was in danger.

Whimpering I stood up and slowly back away from him.

"Are you scared katey" He mocked in a loving baby voice.

"I told you I was sorry" I whispered.

"Save your apologies for the after life" He scuffed kicking over a candle. That candle began to burn a dry bush and soon before I knew it fire began to blaze. I was in the middle of it all. How can a sweet day like this turn out so bad?

"This" He laughed emotionless gesturing to our surrounding. "This is just a physical example of my life when you got in it. It was patching up, and then it was beautiful until you lied, everything start crumbling down and now i'm in a burning fire trying to find my way out!" He yelled.

"But they know the truth, the police knows its not you!" I yelled "Why are you doing this?" I asked braking down.

"The same reason why you did it to me" He folded his hands in the pocket of his jeans and walked through the fire as if it didn't burn. I was left all a lone scared as the fire enclose me.

"luther!!!"

"lUTHER!!" I cried.

Grasping for air I shook my self out of the worst nightmare I will probably get in my entire existence. It was only a dream, and a vision of terror. This is probably a sign that once again Cathlyn idea of never giving up was wrong. I should just give up and give my self the opportunity to try something different, maybe I should even quit the cheer squad. My passion doesn't even lay there anymore. Or maybe I should stop chasing someone else's shadow and live in my own light.

"I have your day's activity planned for you to get Luther's attention" Cathlyn told me as she walked into my room and jumped on my bed.

"Good, then you can cancel it" I told her "I'm giving up on Luther"

"Why you love him!" She inquired.

"No, just like previous this one is just a mistake" I told her getting up and heading towards my door.

"I don't know what love is and I'll never know. Besides, I like it that way" With that said I left the room.

Even the blind could see that that was a lie.

The def could pick up on the croaking emotions behind my words that would give away the truth.

Why I lied this time?

Simple to protect my self from the one I love.

It's not my fault, that I am that selfish