Last Caress [Rebecca's Drabble] (girlxgirl)

A/N

FEMSLASH. (girlxgirl) Rated for very, very crude language. I listened to The Misfits while writing this and it's a wonder it didn't come out worse than it actually is...

I decided to write a little companion drabble for Rebecca because Nemo suggested it would be a good idea. And since every time I wrote dialogue for Becky's character I would ask myself 'what would Nemo say?' I figured I owed her this. I asked her if she had any preferences and the clever bitch suggested that the love interest be a blonde cheerleader named Melissa.

: |

Yeah.

This is not me inserting myself into a story. The fact that she's blonde and named Melissa is just a har har onmy part. Seriously.

Seriously.

Cheerleaders scare me.

Also, she asked for Star Trek/ Fight Club references but I didn't think I could do the Star Trek references any justice so I just piled in the Fight Club

For yoooou. :D

ATTENTION: IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW ME YOU CAN'T READ THE FIRST PART 'DRAIN ME' BECAUSE IT'S AUTOMATICALLY SET PRIVATE FOR EXCESSIVE PROFANITY. ONLY FOLLOWERS CAN READ STORIES SET TO PRIVATE.  I promise it exists and I still get asked about this all the time so I thought I'd finally put a PSA out there for anybody entering this story.

P.S. The title is my favorite Misfit song.

Last Caress - Rebecca's Story

"Who the hell do I have to fuck to get a bloody aspirin around here?" Rebecca laid back on one of the uncomfortable beds in the nurse's office—with the scratchy bed sheets and lack of stability—bemoaning her terrible predicament. The idiot kids at school called her the masochistic, lesbian, queen of hell—mentally fucked over and always purposely pursuing girls that never even looked her way. She'd get in a few good fucks on the weekend, maybe a couple shared empty promises of them leaving their boyfriends to be with her. They always ran away with their tails between their legs in the end, always, spouting shit about experimentation and mistakes and how they were all fucking angels of god that would never, ever have an affair with another girl.

She started coming into the nurse's office periodically after heart breaks sometime into her junior year, bitching that she'd like to puke in peace. Occasionally, she'd light up a cigarette and bemoan to Nurse Winston who was, oddly enough, male, and didn't mind listening to her glorious problems.

"Uhh, you can't smoke in here." It was a freshman office attendant that said it. A poor, small freshman that really didn't know any better.

"The hell I can't." Rebecca blew smoke in the naïve kid's direction, kicking her bulky black boots against the wall, letting the freshman know she was in no mood to deal with rules and bullshit.

"Don't bother being the voice of reason for this one. Many have tried, my dear. Many have tried. Why don't you go man the front desk, Sarah? I'll stay here to soothe the sorrows of heartbreak with the medicine of life." The small girl nods, shuffling off in a hurry, a little confused on the situation.

Once she leaves, Rebecca tilts her head back and comments, "Poetic." She smirks. "Still trying to show off in front of the little girls, I see. You plannin' on bangin' her?"

"You know," Nurse Winston says (affectionately called 'Winnie' by Rebecca) snatching the cigarette from her hand to claim it as his own, "if you keep spreading around false rumors that I'm a pedophile-deviant that preys on little girls, the principle will probably stick his head out from between his secretary's legs long enough to take notice and have me fired. And then who would you bitch to?"