Weekend get away

Writer: Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes or errors

Alana's POV:
It is finally the weekend, me and Ethan decided to have a weekend getaway instead of staying home so me and Ethan and Daisy are going to go to this beautiful beach where they have accommodation. As I said at the start we will be staying there for the weekend. We are currently on the road traveling to the place, we are all so exited especially for Daisy she has never been away somewhere like this before.

2 hours later...

We finally arrived at the beach, so we get out of the car and grab out bags. We then head to the lobby and get our key to our apartment. We get our key and head to our apartment. As Ethan unlocks the door I give a little squeal because I am so excited, he opens the door and we both stare and look around the room so slowly. I turn towards Ethan to give him a kiss, he says " are you happy" I say "are you kidding me I'm over the moon" he laughs and smiles. We both dumped our stuff and ran and jumped on the bed, Daisy decides to join us. We all lay on the bed peacefully.

Ethan's POV:
I am so exited to spend this weekend with Alana and Daisy. We are all going to have the time of our lives.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I just want to say thank you so much for all you guys getting me to 4K I really appreciate it. Stay tuned for more exiting chapters coming soon. Don't forget to like comment and share, Bye❤️