She'll Get Over It

Camila hums pleasantly to herself as she practically hops towards Ally's apartment door; she was clearly very energetic and excited that morning, for more reasons than one. The first being she had slept very well the night before, thanks to her gorgeous green eyed girlfriend finally coming home from her week-long (too freakin' long) business trip, successfully wearing her out (nudge-nudge, wink-wink,) and having her sleep like a baby, and then again that morning.

(Again: a week was too long.)

The second reason being, that she was helping Ally pick out a kitten to surprise her girlfriend Normani with for her birthday, (Dinah had made one too many pussy jokes when hearing the idea of a gift) and she loved all animals, so of course, spending the day at the animal shelter seemed like heaven to her.

(And hey, maybe she could convince Lauren to allow a little kitty for them as well)

(Maybe not tell Dinah, though.)

So, as Camila proceeded to stop in front of her friend's home, hands laden with two coffees and doughnuts for them for breakfast, she bent down, still humming, and retrieved the spare key from under the mat.

Ally had scolded her time and time again, not to just barge in unannounced, she could be changing or walking around the apartment with almost nothing on, but to be frank, Camila didn't give a shit.

They've been friends since grade three, she's seen Ally in almost every state; nude, included.

(That was another story, for another time.)

Camila proceeds to move towards the pristine white kitchen after shutting the door, calling out to the older girl to inform her of her presence. "Honey, I'm home." She chuckles to herself at her joke as she pulls both cardboard coffee cups out of their holder to place on the counter and removing the donuts from their bag, waiting for a response.

When none was heard, she tried again.

"Ally?" Camila stays silent, trying to listen for any indication that the shorter girl was awake. Determining she was probably still asleep, she picked up both the blonde's grande caramel double shot latte and bear claw, she began walking towards the girl's bedroom door, speaking loudly in hopes of actually waking the girl up.

"Alllllyyy," she sings, "Wakey wakey, Sunshine."

"Allyson. Allycat. Rudolph. Sunshine." Camila sniggers to herself as she thinks of another way of attempting to wake the blonde. "Ally. Ally. Ally. Ally. Moooom."

She stops at her bedroom door and speaks louder. "Ma, wake up!" she laughs to herself at her corny cleverness, playing on the fact that Ally (and okay, sort of Normani, since they were dating. But not really. Normani was more of a step mother) was the mother of their knit group of five.

"Allyson Brooke Hernandez, wake up!"

No response. She furrows her brows and huffs out. "Well jeez-Louise, Ally. Since when are you this hard to wake up?" she asks in annoyance, finally pushing the door open and horrifically wishing she hadn't.

(And yeah, okay, she was wrong. She hadn't seen really seen everything there was to see about Ally.)

Because as she crossed the threshold into the older girls' room, she came to the horrifying realization that the room was very much occupied, not by a slumbering Ally, but by a very nude Ally, and her equally as nude girlfriend Normani, engaging in the worlds oldest dance.

Needless to say, Camila was essentially scarred for life, she realized as she let out something that sounded like a mix of a squeak and a scream, her hands flying to cover her innocent brown eyes and effectively allowing the donut and coffee to drop the floor and burst open, spilling all over the wood.