short comment

okay, guys. this is for you, person who didn't understand the meaning of this story.

stephanie loved and loves tyler. we all know that. throughout the first months he left her, she became a little obsessed with him. she thought he was essential to her. she thought she couldn't breath without him. turns out she could.

she could be anything and do everything without him. she just didn't know it yet. she didn't know the quantity of the strength she had inside of her.

cameron was the one who helped her to reach the surface. although, he wasn't the one to bring out the strength in her. she did that to herself. she was the only one who could've done that.

he served as her help in time of trouble. he was the one who helped her get better emotionally and mentally and that's one of the best things you could ever do to someone.

this story was about self development. was about strength gaining and taking control of your own self.

some people spent the whole book criticizing her.

"she's a bitch for loving tyler."

you don't get to choose the people with whom you fall in love with.

"she's so f* dramatic. tell her to get a f* grip."

these kinds of comments are the worst. SHE WAS WRITING TO HIM ABOUT HOW SHE FEELS. WE DON'T ALWAYS FEEL NICE THINGS. WE DON'T ALWAYS WALK AROUND CHASING BUTTERFLIES 24/7. sometimes, people can actually blame themselves. sometimes, people can actually hate themselves. sometimes, people can actually feel hurt and guilty because of things considered stupid to most of us.

one of the main reasons i wrote this story was to tell people that our feelings aren't always beautiful. they can be dark. they can be sad. they can tear us apart.

but in order for that to happen, you have to let it.

stephanie let it. she let her feelings for the tyler she thought still existed grow until they finally took over her.

but she gained power over herself afterwards.

so come on.

things s went through, people go through everyday.

think about it before pointing your finger at them and judging.

love,

jas, xx.