Travis x Katelyn (Mystreet)

3rd P.O.V

"Travis!" Katelyn yelled after Travis had been nosy and accidentally found Katelyn's poster.

"Relax! I won't tell anyone." He said. Katelyn sighed. Secretly, Katelyn had a crush on Travis though she never admitted to it even though Travis had a crush on her. She was afraid of him changing his mind.

"Fine," she said. she punched him.

"Ow!" Travis yelled.

"Yes! That's not as painful as the other ones!" He happily yelled.

It was then that Katelyn realized her punch wasn't actually that hard. Not caring, she brushed it off.

"Whatever," she muttered.

She went back to typing out in her laptop for the play she wanted to present. Travis peaked over her shoulder. Katelyn hardened her jaw. He went closer. Katelyn stopped, she was furious. She stood up from her chair and turned to face him.

"If I give you a kiss, will you stop!?" She yelled at him.

"Yes, actually." He said, right as he kissed her.

To say Katelyn was shocked was an understatement. She was so surprised she fell back on the table, accidentally hitting the lamp in the process. But she didn't care, she kissed him back. He smiled, knowing he'd won her over. But soon the kiss turned into something more. Travis carried Katelyn over to the bed, still kissing. What turned from a kiss to a heated make out session turned to hobby called 'destroying clothes'.

While Katelyn was wearing a pair of matching blue bras and panties, Travis was wearing his boxers.

"Seriously? Bears?" She asked, staring at the bear-patterned boxers.

"Oh shut up, they make the ladies stare." He said, feeling brave to say that to her.

"You mean-"

"No, I'm still a virgin." He said, cutting her off, surprised that Katelyn didn't punch him.

But soon, the boxers were off and so were Katelyn's bra and panties. Travis stuck a finger in.

"Travis!" Katelyn gasped.

Travis smirked. Katelyn put her hands through his hair, ruffling it up. He added another finger to the game.

"Travis! I swear to Irene, if you don't-" she said getting cut off.

"What? Stop teasing you? No can do, I like this position." He said.

"Travis-"

"Nuh uh uh," He said. He pumped his fingers in and out, making her moan till no end. Finally, he positioned himself at the entrance.

"Travis? Don't hold back." She said.

Travis nodded. He pinned her arms above her head.

"Trust me, I won't." He assured.

He thrusted. Katelyn clenched her fist as salty tears came out of her eyes. His member was huge. Travis kissed her tears. She arched her back.

"It's okay." He said.

He took it out and thrusted again. Katelyn moaned. Soon, the tears stopped flowing and Travis started going faster and harder. Katelyn stopped feeling the pain and pleasure started making it's way. They were both screaming eachothers names as loud as they can knowing that Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau were away. They were both panting heavily. They both stopped and took a break lying beside eachother on their backs, Katelyn snuggled up next to him in a sexy position, making doodles on his chest. few minutes later, Travis requested,

"Round two?"

Katelyn sat on his member while straddling him. She leaned closer and kissed him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Phew! That was hard guys. Almost had to cancel the chapter 'cause I had homework and other stuff to do. But since I was halfway through it and just remembered, I was like 'eh, why the fuck not? Already halfway done'.

Love ya guys.

Stay horny 9 year olds.

-Pastel