We Need a Name

-*Your POV*-

The second the nurses let Adrien in, he literally ran to you, his face stricken with worry. He sat down on the side of the bed, snatched your hand, and started rapidly asking questions that you didn't understand... Due to the constant screaming of the voice deep inside your head.
How come you aren't dead? I don't understand this! You idiot! Why didn't you DIE? You should be dead. I'm going to convince myself that you are, that way I won't have to put up with all your 'feelings'. You're just a stupid lost soul, I hope you know that! You're gone, girl! GONE!
The voice went away slowly as Adrien's smooth, familiar voice hit your ears. Only, every time he opened his mouth, his voice seemed really cracked.
"Y-y/n?"
You nodded your head slowly by force, trying not to grimace in pain. It didn't work. He caught it. "W...what?"
           "I need to know two things. One, are you okay? And two, who pushed you?"
Adrien had a look on his face. And it was one that scared you. It was an expression of revenge. And anger.
              You started shaking your head rapidly. "A-Adrien, I'm fine. But there's no need to get so serious about this... They... Didn't mean to push me." He knew it was a lie. When you're in the hospital, you're voice gives you away.
               Adrien gripped your hand tighter and stared at you, hard. You suddenly felt the urge to kiss him, but you didn't think your body could handle that right now.
              "Y/n, you know that I'm in love with you. So when someone deliberately tries to kill you, yes I'm going to want to KILL THEM!"
Okay, so maybe he had a point. But there was no reason that you had to tell him it was Marinette, it was a risk of your friendship!
*cough* It wasn't much of a friendship *cough*
You opened your mouth to object when the door burst open and a bunch of kwamis flew in, including Kindle and Master Fu.
"KINDLE. WHAT. THE-"
"I'm going to hit the pause button right there," you watched as Plagg lifted a black paw in the air and Master Fu smirked. Adrien opened his mouth into a tiny o, shocked at how his kwami could have escaped unnoticed. Usually, it was just for more cheese... "From what Kindle has told us, Y/n, it seems like you need some serious help."
KINDLE!
"What? What help? I'm fine! I don't need any help. I can handle myself." You spat. Everyone took a step back, including Adrien. Tikki flew up and looked you straight in the eyes.
"We know you've been hearing voices. That's not a good sign, not even for a miraculous holder."
You gritted your teeth. You did not want help and you certainly weren't going to let them take you away to do some sort of voo-Doo magic on you. Besides, the doctors probably wouldn't let you go.
"IM. NOT. LEAVING." You stated simply and crossed your arms across your chest. Fu frowned. The kwamis exchanged glances. Adrien looked at you in bewilderment.
If they were going to get you out of here, they had to work their way to get you out. And you weren't going anywhere.

Okay, so maybe you were wrong.
Maybe they could convince the doctor to let you go with a back brace and multiple remedies for healing. And maybe they could strap you onto a wheely thing that they pack boxes on and wheel you out of the hospital. And maybe they could force you to lie down on a giant rug and stare at the ceiling while the kwamis and Adrien crowded around you, Adrien clutching your sweaty hand.
           Fu crouched on his knees on the left side of your head and looked at you.
  "Close your eyes," he commanded and you obeyed. "Now, right now we're going to focus on your inner feelings. Maybe we can set them to a more happier thought and then you won't always be as depressed as you are. I'm going to say something and I want you to either give me an emotion that you feel when you think of that or just describe it. Okay?"
           You nodded your head blindly. Fu started humming.
It all seemed the same until five minutes had passed and you felt as though you were in a trance.
           "Hank L/n," Fu whispered your fathers name.
Oh no.
          You had sworn to yourself that you would never think of him again. But...
  "D-daddy..." You said and then uncontrollably burst into tears. Your eyes were still closed, and the tears were streaking down your face.
        Fu kept going.
   "Marinette Dupain-Cheng,"
         You grimaced. "My... S-sort of... Friend."
     "Kindle,"
       You couldn't help but smile. Your kwami had helped you through so many hard times. "My amazing kwami and my b-best friend."
        You hoped you were doing good.
     "Nightmare."
      You froze.
Oh dog, why the heck did he say that? You didn't even know how to describe her! All you did was just... Lay there. Frozen.
      Fu must have gotten the hint and continued.
  "Adrien Agreste. Or, Cat Noir,"
       My boyfriend. But... Was he? You meant to smile and say that he was your true love but instead you did the worst thing possible...
       You started sobbing.
   Sensing Adrien's unhappiness and guilt, you forced yourself to stop. "He's my b-boyfriend, at least, I thought he was." You managed and Fu went on.
       Once you finished going through a bunch of other people's names, Fu did some sort of remedy with spices that he said would lift your spirits and increase your good thoughts.
         The spices made you want to sneeze.
And then, finally, Fu put you into another trance. The directions were to wait patiently, and when you hear the voice, you're supposed to say everything they say aloud. Maybe then you would be able to figure out who was inside you and destroy them once and for all.
           So far, you didn't hear anything.
Just... Darkness.
       But, surprisingly, your thoughts weren't depressing. Actually, you weren't thinking. Just waiting. Maybe everything would be okay... Maybe things would get better. And then you wouldn't have to be you. You could be another person, it just took some serious shaping. It would take-
         What are you doing here, freak?
"What are you doing here, freak?"
        I know what you're doing, I am part of you. You can't get rid of me no matter how hard you try. Not even the magic of the Miraculous can save you.
        "I know what you're doing, I am part of you. You can't get rid of me no matter how hard you try. Not even the magic of the Miraculous can save you."
          You're nothing.
  "You're nothing."
          You're just a freak and you won't be anything but. You should be dead, but you're not. But that's okay... I just have to wait until the big day.
        "You're just a freak- wait, what big day?"
Oh, you didn't know? The day when Hawkmoth and I take over everything.
        "I, Cat, and Ladybug will never let that happen."
Too little, too late, sweetheart.
       "I WILL DEFEAT YOU, I WILL END YOU. YOU JUST WAIT-"
    SHUT UP, YOU FOOL!
       Wait.
Fool.
     Who always said that...? It was so familiar...
Maybe...
     OH NO.

......... ...........

   QUESTION: if anyone gets this right, I have to publish three chapters by Wednesday.

        Who is the voice inside Y/n's head?