The Unexpected Princess

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN DOCTOR WHO OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES TORY! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me from my Twilight, Harry Potter, and Sons of Anarchy Fanfictions, well I got an idea for an Once Upon a Time Fanfiction so I decided to give this fandom a try! Hopefully you guys will enjoy it! :)

This story is about the twin sister of Emma Swan, her name is Mia Gold. No one knew that Snow White was going to have twins except for one person, Rumpelstiltskin. He knew and told the Charmings about the twin, but think that it was some sort of lie or trick refused to believe him, until the day that her and Emma were born. Now she is in Storybrooke with Mr. Gold, so much mystery surrounds this little girl so how will her being there effect the little town?

I'm sorry I totally suck at summaries but I promise that the story is WAY better than the summary! :)

So please enjoy this first chapter and please leave a review/comment and let me know what you think! And also don't forget to hit that Follow/Favorite button!

Anyways that's all I have to say for now! So please enjoy chapter 1 of "The Charming Daughter of Mr. Gold"

"Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you. Forever. And out of your suffering, will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do."

Those words spoken by Regina had haunted Snow White's thoughts and dreams ever since they left the mouth of her Step-Mother. Charming said that she shouldn't worry about Regina, that the woman was bitter and jealous and would do anything to get inside their heads.

Well it had worked because now that she was pregnant all Snow could do was worry about the Evil Queen's threat. Was it truly as empty as her husband promised her? Or was it full of unhappiness and evil as Regina promised? And Snow knew that there was only one sure fire way to find out, the only obstacle was convincing Charming that they were desperate enough to go to Him.

These thoughts and more were spinning around in her head like a whirlpool as she stood leaning up against the doorway to the balcony that was connected to their future child's bedroom. She was so deep in thought that she did not even realize that her husband had walked into the room until she felt his arms go around, his hands resting gently and lovingly on her swollen stomach.

"What's wrong?" He asked her after a couple of seconds of silence.

Snow sighed and put on her best smile, "Nothing." She replied not wanting to worry him, and also still trying to figure out a way to convince him to let her go visit the prisoner.

Charming sighed and shook his head, he knew his wife was lying he knew her too well, he could always tell what she was feeling and what she was thinking. "You're thinking about what the Queen said again, aren't you?" He stated, not needing to hear her answer knowing that he was right. He shook his head again and moved away from his wife, it seemed that all they did now was talk and argue about Regina, "Snow, please. I can't keep having this conversation."

Snow turned around and stayed silent as she watched her husband started to pace slowly around the room. "You have to let it go." He said as he ran a hand through his hair and stopped pacing and stood beside the bassinet, "We're about to have a baby." He looked up at Snow hoping to get her to see reason.

But Snow White just shook her head and walked over to him, "I haven't had a restful night since our wedding." She said with a sigh as she ran a gentle hand over the lace lining on the snow white bassinet.