Indomitable

(Unedited.)

Evangeline Mikaelson.

Where her and her twin Elijah were seemingly one in the same, Evangeline was her own person. Sure the pair shared similar qualities but Evangeline was more the modern version of Elijah. Where he wore suits 24/7 she was more of a sundress and cardigan kind of girl. The girl looked as if she belonged in a library which is where she spent most of her time.

The last century she spent as a book worm, and boy did she look the part. Her hair was always pinned up in a bun of some sort or a side braid, with a pair of glasses at the tip of her nose. Being immortal Evangeline didn't need them, she just liked to wear them for show.

Swearing? No, she didn't do that. She didn't feel the need with her extensive vocabulary. However the occasional 'hell' or 'damn' would slip if she were angry enough. Evangeline remained poise and polite at all times, voice soft and sweet remaining lady like and well manner.

Though quite, it would be wise not to underestimate the eldest female Mikaelson. With the Mikaelson trial, she could as deadly as the rest of them.

Salvatore Boarding House

Elena sat on the couch while Damon and Stefan stood around the dining room. They were waiting on Rose who had showed up to offer all the information she had.

It was her own personal payback to Elijah for what he'd done to Trevor.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true." Rose began to explain to the three. "It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real"
"Who is he?" He Came from a curious Elena.
"He's one of the originals, he's a legend" Damon answered looking at her.
"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan finished.
"Like Elijah?"
"No. Elijah was the least of any compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is a real deal." Rose said seriously.
"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan added.
"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena quirked and eyebrow.

"Yes" came from Rose while "No." Was heard from Stefan.

Damon took it upon himself to try and rectify the situation.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..."
"Which it is." Rose chimed in.
"And you're saying it so I don't kill you.."
"Which I'm not."
"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." He finished.

Elena nodded trying to not to viably shudder.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right?" Stefan assured her. So no one else even know that you exist."
"Not that you know off." Rose taunted.
"That's not helping." Damon mumbled.

With a small sigh, Stefan focused on Elena as he tried to pacify her.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time stories."

Shaking her head, Rose disagreed. "He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot"