Damn

London POV💗

" YAY  I WON!!!" Kay said jumping so August can pick her up. We were at the sparkles skating rink. All of us Me,Kay,August, Alex,Aaliyah, Chris, Brianna,Paisli,Dope,and Paisli's son TJ. Yeah alot of people!

August smiled at Kay and put her down.

" I'll be back!" I said skating to Everybody. I looked at everyone and didn't see Paisli and TJ.

" Where Paisli?"

" She's skating I'm about to go skat who wanna come?" Alex said getting up.

"I'll come" Dope said

"Me too!" Chris said

" I'll guess I'll come!" Brianna said getting up. Everybody looked at Aaliyah. She looked back at us.

"WHAT?!?!!"

" You got skat with me baby?" Chris said reaching his hand out. She looked at his hand and looked up.

" I don't know how to skat!"

" WHAT!!!!" Everybody said

" Well you can skat with me!" Chris said smiling. She grab his hand and everybody went skating. I skating back to August and Kay.

" Y'all wanna go skat?"

" Sure!!!" Kay said getting up. August looked at me

" What?"

" I'll meet you at the house" August said getting up.

" What I do?"

" Nothing" He said leaving. I sighed grabbing Kay hand. We made it to the skating rink. Kay grab my hand tighter.

" I got you!" I said skating with her. I looked at everyone...Chris was helping Aaliyah she almost fell but he caught she smiled so did he..I looked and saw Alex skating with the manger, than I  saw Brianna skating while Dope was holding her hand, and Paisli skating with her son laughing. I smiled looking down at Kay. I wonder what happen to August?

At the house......

I put Kay in her bed and closed the door now to August....!!!!

"AUGUST!!!!!!!!" I said walking in our room. He looked at me smiling.

" Yessss?"

" Why were you like that at the rink?" He sighed and got up walk towards me.

" I left because they said Jay is out of jail so I waited outside the parking lot so he wouldn't come in there" He said looking down at me. I sighed and got mad.

" WAIT....THAT NIGGA OUT OF JAIL IT HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN A MOUTH HOW HE GET OUT!!" I said getting mad.

" Shhhh baby....I don't know for sure but they said he had the best lawyer"

" Damn it!" I said sitting on the bed. August sat next to me and looked at me and looked at him and smiled.

"What?"

" You just cute when you mad" He said kissing me. I kissed him back we were getting to heated until I stopped.

"To heated we got Kay in the next room...fuckboyyy" I said getting under the covers. He laughed and got in too he grab me and pulled me close.

I missed him!!!

Imma update again tonight!!! I feel in the mood!!
✨💎💎💎💎✨
💎💎💎💎💎💎
💎💎💎💎💎💎
✨💎💎💎💎✨
✨✨💎💎✨✨
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟