Ventus X Reader

Ventus and you were looking right into fears eyes itself. Vanitas was here to destroy you since you had done a few things that made  him quite angry. Ventus had just stepped in to help since he knew you were a beginner with the keybalde. 

Everything was fine until Vanitas slashed Ven's leg. Ventus now couldn't move and Aqua was 3 worlds away from reaching you. You tried so hard to keep Vanitas from destroying Ven. You had liked Ven your whole life. Both Aqua and Terra knew that. You could not let Ventus die. 

Suddenly Vanitas got really close with his keyblade. " Just give up already." Vanitas chanted as you didn't. A few minutes later Vanitas was on the ground as you ran over to Ven. " Are you ok?" You asked him. " Maybe don't worry about me right now Y/N." Trust me Ventus you need help. As soon as you spoke those words Aqua and Terra showed up. " Ven!" they both screamed as they saw him in pain. 

" I'm ok." Ventus spoke lightly as Aqua shook her head. " Were taking you back to Radiant Garden ok?" Soon you guys were helping Ven as you realized Aqua and Terra were both out of the room. " You were really brave out there." Ventus comments as you smile. Then you turned to him and looked into his eyes. " Well you told me to never give up and that's what I did." You said getting closer and closer. " I think i'm in love..." Ventus froze as he smashed his lips onto yours.