games

Natalia.

You ever try so hard to do something and it never turns out the way you want it and then you think to yourself what the hell am I even trying for, the outcome is always going to be the same but we always think the next time we do it, it's going to be different you know maybe if I just do a one more time and then that one more time turns into 10 times.

So I'm thinking to myself why am I even trying with Jessie, the outcome is always going to be the same.

It's been about a week since his last little blow up and ever since then he's been looking like he hasn't had any sleep. He won't even look me in the eye. whenever he's with Tyler I see him trying to force a smile. I want ask him about it trust me I really do but I'm going to take his advice and stay in my Lane. I'm not going to try and talk to him anymore because whatever he's battling with he needs to battle it on his own. I'm not his mother and if he can't take care of himself that's his problem. I already have a child I don't need another one right now.

But enough about him right now today is all about me I have a day off from work Tyler is with my parents theo is at work and I am completely alone and I love it. I have some peace and quiet,I can just clear my mind

"RING,RING,RING"

Oh you have got to be kidding me. Who the hell is calling me.

I looked down at my phone and see a number I do not recognize something in my mind told me not to pick up but because they might call again. better get it over with

" hello this is Natalia who may i ask is speaking" hey you got to sound polite on the phone for someone you don't know, you never know what kind of crazy people are out there

" hey sis it's me Trisha" came a voice that can only be described as the devil scraping his nails across a chalkboard.

"Oh what the hell do you want Trisha" fuck being polite

"Is that any way to talk to your sister, so rude"

"Oh I'm so sorry where are my manners ,what the fuck do you want Trisha. I have better things to do and talking to you isn't one of them"

"What crawled up your a-"

With that though I hung up the phone. life too short for irrelevant people and she is one of them. She Maybe my sister but as of now she's nothing.

I looked down at my phone it was ringing again it was that same number. I decided it was time for me to have a little fun for once.

"Hello this is Natalia speaking" I said in the sweetest tone I could muster.

"Did you just hangup on me" she yelled through the phone.

That was a pretty stupid question I mean didn't you hear the dial tone. I was just silently snickering to myself.

"Oh sorry my finger hit the end button by accident, it won't happen again. go on, why did you call me" I said feigning innocence.

"Oh okay well I just wanted to-"

And I hung up again.

Bye bitch.

I got up and went to the kitchen to go make myself a snack all while still laughing. my day is going great so far

*********************

Trisha.

Did she really just hang up on me. does she know who I am. does she know what I'm capable of.

She can have her little fun for now. she must think that taking Jessie was the best I could do. She's going to learn today. I won't stop till I see her completely broken. Thats going to be the best wedding gift ever.

You know how the saying goes 'don't play with fire or you're going to get burned' well when you mess with Trisha you're just going to go up in flames.

" Auntie Trisha can I have more juice"

"Sure sweetheart I can't wait for your mom to come pick you up, your going to tell her about all the fun you had right"

"Right" he said with a loud boisterous voice.

" you know what'll be a fun game,if we called your mommy and we called Jessie and we see who gets here faster. You want to play that"

" I wanna play that" he said with such joyous emotions.

"Okay let's start, who do you think will get here first"

He had his hand to his chin as if you was in deep thought and then a smile appeared on his face

" Mommy " said with a giggle

"Really you think Mommy will get here quicker well we'll find out soon"

I couldn't help but laugh something tells me Jessie will be here first

Let the games begin.

Hello my lovelies I know it's been awhile school's been a bitch, but I'm back now and I hope you like this chapter. tell me what you think I love reading your comments. Byeeeeee.

Vote.comment