Check It Out!

Thisisn'tarealchapteroffindingariabutpleasestayandreadthis.

Please Don't kill me but this isn't a chapter of Finding Aria, it is another author's note BUT! i will upload a real chapter tonight.

The purpose of this author's note is two things, 1, I have a Finding Aria trailer! and 2, i started a new book.

So yeah, check out the trailer if you haven't already, i will post it on the right :)

Number 2, please don't be angry that i'm starting another book. i know i'm not the best updater- i go to a really acedemic rigourous school, who doesn't?- but i loved the idea of this new story and i'm going to write it. i will put the description of the new book right after i am done with this long talk. The new book is called "My Hired Boyfriend" and i already posted the description and everything on my profile so if you're interested, click the external link or go to my profile. It's going to be something new. It's going to be humor and Romance. obviously, Romance writing isn't something new for me- have you seen all the genres on my page- but humor is something new for me. i try to make Finding Aria funny and light but if you read Finding Aria, you know i have a sweet spot for drama ;p

The new book though will be mainly humor and romance. Less drama and more quirky haha

Alright, i'll shut up now. Here is a small sampler and blurb description thing:

~*~

          ~My Hired Boyfriend~

            “I’m pretty sure you need me more than I need you right now,” He chuckles, his breath tickling my neck as he presses his body against me so I’m against the wall.

            Catching a stray strand of my hair, he studies it meticulously as he twirls it around his finger. Flicking his gaze back to my face, a small lopsided grin tugs at the edge of his lips and I swallow hard.

            “I seriously doubt it. I’m the one paying you for this,” I say, surprisingly even toned. I glower at him venomously, flattening my hands against his firm chest and pushing hard to get him away.

            Not even budging, Coda cocks an eyebrow at me and places his warm hands on both sides of my waist. Lowering his head, his lips a mere centimeter from mine, he stops.

            “I’m not the one with a family thinking I’ll grow up to be single and alone with 500 cats,” he murmurs.

            And what could I say to that? He was right. I was the one with the over prying family try to micromanage my love life, but I guess that’s why he was here.

            Sensing my temporary lost battle, he smiles mischievously, bending his head so his lips brush mine.

            “None the less, I guess we should start practicing on how to be a believable couple.”

            And with that, he presses his lips to mine, kissing me.    

~*~

            Hazel Reed, a self proclaimed loner by choice, never thought for one second that she would ever hire a boyfriend. She had her entire life planned out. In the last year of her high school life, Hazel is eager to set out somewhere far, far away, unfortunately, her meddling family wants something else entirely. With her family pressuring her to not become a crazy cat lady, unmarried and alone, Hazel has finally had enough. Hiring a man she could never fall in love with to be her boyfriend, Hazel sculpts the perfect plan involving one messed up family road trip, a wedding, and a whole lot of Lies.

            Coda Williams is the epitome of the word carefree. With YOLO as his life motto, Coda has no plans for his future, choosing to “float his boat where ever the wind takes him.” –or whatever that means. So what happens when Hazel Reed, the uptight, anal class president of his highschool offers him a deal even he can’t resist? Spinning into a world filled with gossiping families, hard right hooks and kittens, Coda begins to question what exactly he has gotten himself into with Hazel Reed.

~~~~~~

A/N- i like the idea and i'm super excited to start writing it. If you like it, please let me know, i LOVE your feedback. Who knows? If i get a lot of votes and comments for MHB, i'll upload the first chapter this week.

Bye Lovelies!