Chapter 10

Another long update! I know I am terribly late...but aaj thoda late ho gaya...there is a surprise in this update! Enjoy reading..mein chup ho jaathi hoon ab..please excuse the unintentional typos..

"Yaar Cabir! How can she even think I wanted to go the dance with that stupid Alice or whoever? Tujhe patha hain na that I stopped going public with dance and music.. but I still agreed for her. She did so much for me so I thought I can do at least this much. But no..use toh samajh mein hi nai aatha" he was talking to his soulmate Cabir.

"Yaar ek toh tu mujhe aadhi raath uthaatha hain aur ithna zor se kyu chill aa raha hain? Thoda awaaz kam kar...mere kaan phat rahe hain yahaa...monster manik.."

"Cabiiirrr! Don't call me that..You know how much I hate that name given by you...Aur yahaa mein ithni important baath kar raha hoon aur tujhe mazaak ki padee hain?" he was again shouting.

"Acha relax....pehle sar pe thoda paani daal....shaanth hoyega tabhi tu" Cabir was still in his funny mode.

"Cabir! Can't you be serious at least for once in your entire life?" Manik was pissed off now.

"Tu na video call chaalu kar... I will show you all my serious faces..you know what seriously let's do a video chat.. mujhe bhi tera coconut waala chehre dhekhe bohath dhin ho gaye" he said and started laughing.

But Manik actually started a video call.

"Wah! Mere sher! Tu toh poora volcano mode mein hain yaar...bechaari ko daraa dhiya hoga" said Cabir.

"Enough Cabir. Now come to the point. What do I do with her? How could she think I will go with her?" said Manik. He did not know that Nandini was actually listening to the entire conversation. She was smiling a bit with the weird names Cabir was using for Manik.

"Acha sun! First thing, you said that Alice is her friend for long. Is liye she must have felt that way..I know it's wrong but tu uske side se soch kar dhek...Vaise I have a question..are you feeling bad for not going with Nandini or for going with Alice? Because I don't think both the things are same. Bolo Manik"

Now Manik dint have any answer. Nandini was waiting to hear his reply. She did not know when she started walking to wards Manik. Manik was thinking and here nandini was so close to him. She slowly sat behing him and now Cabir noticed someone next to him.

"Hey! Are you Nandini?" he asked.

Manik was shocked at his question and noticed Nandini sitting behind him all scared. He noticed her eyes were red and puffy. He immediately wanted to kiss her.

"Uhmm..Hi..yes I am Nandini..You must be Cabir" she said,

"yes sweetheart this is Cabir! Its so nice to see you and I must say, Manik tu ne bohath kam bola about her beauty..she is more than what you said yaar...even though she cried for so long.."Cabir said.

Nandini was shocked to hear that. She never thought Manik would have told about her to his friends.

"I was not crying Cabir. Its just due to lack of sleep. And thanks for the complement. You both carry on.. I will see you later Manik. I am going to the library. Bye Cabir" she smiled faintly and got up to leave.

"Bye sweetheart! And keep in touch...I am Cabir Dhawan on Facebook. Send me an add request...I am not like this Manik..you can find me everywhere" he winked.

"Sure! Bye Cabir..bye Mnaik!" she said and walked away.

M: Tujhe ithna bolne ki kya zaroorath thi? Chup nai reh saktha tha kya?