n i n e t e e n | B r y l i e

"Wow!" Squealed Peyton and Clea as soon as the car stopped in front of the beautiful modern rest house of Hunter and his family.

"Do you like it?" Hunter asked.

"I love it!" She replied, earning a satisfied smile from Hunter.

She was the solely reason why he thought of spending the weekend in their rest house. He wanted Clea to be always happy and of course, he wanted to be the person who would always give her that kind of happiness. Bain and Bryce was silently thankful of Clea since because of her they can experience again the luxury of the Last's rest house.

They all got their bags and entered the house. Hunter gave them a quick tour except for Bain and Bryce since they've already been there before.

After the tour, Hunter claimed the third floor as theirs. So the two couple can occupy wherever they wanted.

He chose the top floor since the view from there is beyond perfection. Clea was ecstatic when they entered their room. She couldn't hide her excitement as she appreciated the place.

All the walls as well as the ceiling was made of glass but they have automatic curtains where they can just push a button from the remote control for it to close for their privacy. Not that they would be needing it though because they didn't have any neighbors. Outside was very green, the forest down was full of thick gigantic trees but since they are on top, the sky was in full view and there was also a lake not too far from them. While the view of the houses downtown was so tiny it's like the ants village.

After settling in and changing into their swimming attire, they all gathered outside where the pool was located then the boys prepared the griller.

Peyton was wearing a neon pink two piece with a white short shorts over her bikini. Clea wore a maroon red crocheted sexy cut two piece with a beige knitted top that falls mid thigh over it.

However, Allie wore a baggy shirt and a knee length shorts that made the girls look at her in horror.

"Hey Allie, where are you going?" Peyton asked sarcastically.

"Swimming?" She responded unsure of why was she asking the obvious. Clea giggled while Peyton rolled her eyes.

"Come with us." Peyton spoke walking pass her. She was just standing dumbfounded so Clea held her hand as they followed Peyton heading to their room at the second floor.

"Where are we going?"

"Santorini." Peyton deadpanned making Clea laugh and Allie frown.

When they entered her room, she rummaged her bag and lifted a pair of high waisted floral bikini that still had price tag on it.

"Here, it's yours now. Wear this or we'll make you." She threatened while handing it to the wide eyed Allie as they pushed her inside the en suite bathroom and closed the door.

"Do you want us to help you wear it?" Peyton impatiently asked after three minutes of waiting.

Clea rolled her eyes. "Allie? Are you done?" She asked softly with a knock.

Allie slowly opened the door, her face was red from blushing furiously as soon as she saw herself in the mirror. She was surprised finding a beautiful girl in front of the mirror and more surprised realizing it was her all along. Clea and Peyton's face brightened at the sight of Allie.

The bikini Peyton bought was a wrong size because she was in a hurry that time so she wasn't able to check the size. Thankfully, it was the size of Allie. So it's hers now.

She had curves at the right places and her stomach was somewhat flat.

"You're so sexy! Bryce would definitely drool over you!" Peyton commented clapping her hands with a grin.