Extra Chapter 2 (Final part)

Jealousy

The morning when I woke up, Rafael was no where to be found. Strange but this happened already. I turned to my side and got out of bed as I went to the bathroom to do something morning routine and then walked downstairs to check if Rafael was there.

So when I was near the end of the stairs, I heard a voice whispering...

I peeped and to see that it was Rafael, sitting on the couch looking tensed and he was talking to someone on the phone.

Actually whispering on the phone so I leaned closer and silently trying not to make a sound, so I could hear what they we're saying.

Rafael was laughing, happily and that causes my heart to drop on the floor as hear him like that. "You made me the happiest man alive that night, Gianna. Thank you." I clearly heard him say that making my chest to tighten badly. What does he mean by that?

"Yes, of course. She almost caught us last night too. I'm sorry for my wife reacting like that." He continued and each word he says are like stabbing me.

He sound so happy .

Why is that? Is this the reason why he suddenly felt bored these past few days on me.

He's cheating on me?

No, I refuse to believe that.

Fuck, what is that night? Don't tell me he went to that girl just to have sex with her because I can't give him that yet. Fuck, fuck fuck!

No! Rafael is not cheating on me. He loves me! Only me! He will never ever do that to hurt me.

"Alright, see you tonight at the Crimson Square. My wife might come down in a few minutes now, I don't want her to know about this. I can't wait to see it too. " he again replied, happily then ended the call already causing me to retreat and go back up the staircase and pretended that I didn't hear anything.

So what I did is I made my steps on the stairs loud enough to hear until I reached down. I saw him putting a suit on, oh so he is already leaving?
"Are you leaving?" I asked, fighting not to cry.

"Yes, I have an emergency meeting in an hour so I have to leave early and go to the office immediately" he replied then walked towards me to place a kiss on my forehead. "The breakfast is already served. I will just call you later" he stated before he walks out of the door and leaves me completely.

When the door closed, my knees just dropped on the floor. I know our conversation did not go well last night but I was too tired and I was unable to have a talk with him when he came to our room but is this his payment for what I did?

I kept on rejecting him and he got bored then look for another woman who are willing to give it to him anytime. Is this what he is doing behind my back? He just fall out of love? Could that be it?

They are meeting in Crimson Square tonight.

I must go there to find out why they are meeting and why does it have to be behind my back. I have to find out.

But anyway, I also have to go to the shop earlier today. Need to finish all the clothes for the magazine thing so I quickly got up and head to take a bath and dressed neatly.

When I arrived at the shop, Cole was already there and everything comes smoothly after that. I immediately start on the clothes I haven't finished last night and somehow I still feel bothered.

I don't know why. Maybe because I still haven't received a single call or text from Rafael and its already been two hours. He should be texting me now and asking if I already arrived at my work. I kept on checking my phone every minute and it is affecting my designs and my work. I am so not freaking used to this.