Chapter 9: Mr. Happy

The next morning Isabella woke up with a slight headache while the sun was blinding her sight. She forgot to close the curtains last night before going to sleep because she was too tired after unpacking and traveling for 7 hours.

God, feels like my head's gonna explode. She thought while making her way towards the bathroom and did her business. She made her way towards the kitchen and started searching for some Advil in the cupboards.

"Are you searching for something?" A voice behind her ask, making her gasp. She turned around to see Seth, who was leaning on the kitchen wall, shirtless.

"Uh-um I was looking for Advil" She said looking on the floor, which seemed to be more interesting than her boss. Indeed he had a nice body with six packs and all but it would be so awkward if she gawked him for more than a second.

"Why?" He asked, coming towards her.

"Uh, I have a headache" She said

"Wait" Seth said coming towards her and took Advil from the cupboard beside her and gave it to her.

"Thanks" Isabella said and he nodded before leaving the kitchen. Isabella released out a breath which she was holding. She filled a glass with water and swallowed the Advil.

"Isabella" A voice behind Isabella spoke, when she was in the balcony in her room.

"Yes, Seth" She asked Seth once she turned around. Thankfully he had a shirt on.

"As the meeting with Mr. Gonzalez is tomorrow and we are free today so we will go to the nearby beach" He said

"Okay, Sir" Isabella said but quickly regretted saying 'sir' once she remembered what happened in the jet. "I mean, Seth" She said quickly, causing Seth to smirk.

"Good" Seth said and walked away.

Isabella started getting dressed once the clock hit 1:00. She wore a white crop top with some blue high waisted shorts with a navy blue bikini underneath them. She pulled up her hair into a messy bun and grabbed her phone, sunscreen, a towel and her sunglasses.

She went towards the hall where Seth was already standing in his white T-shirt and shorts. He was talking on the phone. She took this time to take in his appearance. To say handsome would be an understatement, he was hot with a capital H. And hearing Spanish leaving from his mouth only ignited this fire. She heard a throat being cleared, causing her to snap out of her gaze. She looked Seth in the eye and found him smirking at her. She cleared her throat.

"Let's go"

Isabella nodded and followed him. She placed her stuff in the back seat of Seth's Mercedes and sat on the passenger seat. The drive to the beach was long but the radio was keeping them entertained. Seth stopped the car indicating that they have arrived to the beach. They got out of the car and picked up their stuff from the backseat. The beach was not that crowded as Isabella thought it would be. They chose a spot to sit. Isabella placed her stuff on the cloth and started removing her clothes. She got rid of her top and then her shorts and looked beside her to see Seth staring her intently. Of course she was a little shy and blushed, hiding her face with her hair.

"Come on" Seth said while off his shirt.

They went inside the water and started enjoying themselves. "Hey, Isabella" Seth said and she turned to look at him but was greeted with a splash of water causing her to choke. She opened her eyes to look and saw Seth laughing whole heartedly. This was the first time she heard and saw him laugh and MAN, it was a great sight and sound. She shook her head while smirking and splashed more water in his direction.