Chapter 11

That night, I walked the halls in silence, the only sound around was my footsteps and the occasional snore of a portrait. I heard a second set of footsteps and quickly hid myself behind a suit of armor before looking to see who it was. All that was there was Filch and his cat, Miss Noris.

I felt like I was back in school, hiding from the two always on patrol with Tom, but Tom wan't here and times have changed. When Filch left, I vacated my spot and continued patrolling. There were more footsteps and I looked around, nothing was there. At the end of the hall was a door and I watched as three students appeared infront of it. Ron, Hermione, and Harry were all there as Hermione whispered something and the door opened. I recognized this door, it was the door to Fluffy's room.

Running at the trio, I heard them scream after entering. They bolted out of there, closing the door and ramming into me. I grabbed their cloak off them and tried my best to glare.

"We're sorry, Miss Riddle." Hermione quickly blurted out.

"We just left Ron's book back at the library and had to go get it." Harry followed up.

"Yeah we left my book- Hey wait! I don't forget books in the library, it's always you." Ron pointed an accusing finger at Harry.

"Children, even if I did believe your story, this is not the library. You should have waited till morning to get your book." I wrote.

"We know Miss Riddle... It won't happen again." Hermione looked down, ashamed of herself while the two boys copied her.

"Well, now I must be off to patrol for pesky children. You three run along and don't ever speak of what you saw in there. Promise?" I scribbled down quickly.

"We promise, Miss Riddle." Harry smiled.

"Miss Riddle, why did you let us go?" Hermione asked, grabbing the cloak from me.

"Do you know how many times I was trapped in these very halls and managed to wiggle my out? I'm just returning the favor to an old man." I smiled as I wrote, remembering all the times I've been nearly caught.

Ron and Harry smiled brightly before running off to their dorms, Hermione on their tails. I sighed slightly, looking around. It was nearly sunrise and now I get to sleep all day. Maybe half and I can save the other half for destroying my roommate's classes.

I smirked at the possibilities as I made my way back to my shared room. Upon opening the door, I looked around and nearly shrieked.

Severus was up and practically naked infront of me. I covered my eyes, seeking he only had boxers on, and scowled.

"Rosie! Get out of our room!" he shouted, grabbing his cloak and covering himself up.

Instead of obliging to his wishes, I ran to my bed and hid under the covers, mortified by what I saw and the fact that I wanted to look again. He had a pack, a freaking six pack. I wanted to see that again, but when I finally poked my head out, he was fully dressed.

"Next time, knock." he growled before storming out.

I stuck my tounge out at his retreating figure and sighed, moving to his larger bed. Curling up in the covers, I smiled and fell asleep, not caring that I wouldn't even notice if dementors came and sucked the life out of me. I was going to sleep for a long while.