Chapter 3

Damien's POV

Once Mr. Kelley and I made a deal, he left my office leaving the portrait of his daughter.

Seriously, I was mesmerized by her beauty. And the thought that her image never leaves my mind.

What have I entered?

Days pass and still she is still on my mind. I tried to be distracted by work or other girls but she won't leave.

Her image kept on hunting me until I decided to spy her through my investigators.

They gave me a folder and telling me that it contains all the informations I wanted.

Allison Kelley
24 years old
Graduated at Harvard University
As Medical Technologist recieved awards such as Most Outstanding Student of the Year
Daughter of Simon Kelley and Abegaille Kelley
Works at St. Luke's Hospital
Part time job is being a model

"Wow! She is good." I said

After work, I have decided to meet her earlier because I cannot wait for the party, I want to meet my soon to be wife now.

I informed Simon Kelley that I will be meeting them especially his daughter tonight and join them in dinner.

When I saw Allison walking down the stairs, I thought she is an angel that came down from heaven because of her beauty.

I can't stop staring at her or stealing glances from her since she's darn beautiful even without her using make up.

Strange feeling is building up inside me and I suddenly felt desire for her.