Chapter 5

Damien's POV

So I decided to pay my Allison a visit, I know what pushed me to visit her, I want to see her beautiful face and be mesmerized.

Mr and Mrs. Kelley was shocked to see me on their doorstep but they have let me in.

Her mom went upstairs, i guess to Allison's bedroom. I followed her until I heard my wife complaining to her mother.

Look how cute she is.

I leaned on the door's post and spoke.

She was shocked and I laughed in my inside because her reaction was priceless.

I looked at her. I expected her to be a mess when she woke up like the other girls I see after a one night stand but she wasn't a mess.

Allison is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, next to my mother.

Her sleeping outfit looks good on her, pink pajamas but I think nighties will look best on her.

We talked but she seems not be in mood in talking to me. Is she not a morning person?

But until I realized that she doesn't want to talk to me because she gave me cold glares and sarcastic words.

How dare this girl. Other girls will give sweet talks when they talk to me. I am getting furious.

When she turned to me, she realized that my aura changed.

"Are you okay?" She said softly

Oh darn, her soft voice.

"I'm sorry I might have offended you. I'm sorry." She lookes down

"You think sorry is enough?" I moved towards her

I lift her chin up to make her eyes look unto mine.

She just look at me and her eyes were like telling me something, she is sincere in her apology.

Her eyes are beautiful, it was like windows to her soul.

"You know, if your parents are not around, I will kiss you right now." I smirked still looking at her.

I smiled when she turned crimson red and looked away as she moved from my hold.