Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Lunch

"Hey Sky." Aria called. I walked over to the table and sat down.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"You ok?" Shay asked concerned.

"Yeah just tired from dance." I frowned.

"What did you do?" She asked again.

"We are learning a routine to 'Bang Bang' by WILL.I.AM." I raised my eyebrows. I am only taking dance to get into a great collage. If they see I have many talents then they are bound to accept me. I do like dance, it's like writing; it tells a story.

"Ooh I love a good Charleston." Cate smirked. I giggled and pulled out my ham and cheese sandwich, I took a bite into the goodness and chewed.

"What classes you got next?" Cate asked.

"Erm Psychology then English." Aria answered.

"English then French." Shay growled.

"History then English. You?" I asked.

"English then Music." Cate smirked. Cate is so into music, she can sing very well and she plays four different instruments, she is crazy talented.

"Oh Aria, Sky!" Shay perked up.

"Yeah?" Me an Aria said in unison.

"I here the new teacher is really hot and young." She raised one eyebrow.

"Ooohhh!" Aria cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"You can't say that about your teacher." I smirked and the two girls.

"Aria, you don't want to end up like that girl on the news do ya?" Cate smirked.

"That was a load of bullshit! They obviously loved each other so what's the big problem. It's only because he was her teacher." Shay stated.

"It's just wrong." Cate frowned.

"How?" Shay asked. Well fuck! They were gonna go into a whole debate about this.

"How am I supposed to know? It just is?!" Cate waved her hands up in the air.

"Ok guys! Fantasies over! Bells gonna go... 3..... 2....." I said and just on que the bell went and I headed off to History.

***

The bell went signalling History was over. I packed up my stuff when my teacher called my name.

"Skylar Marin can you wait til the end. I want to speak to you." She stated. I groaned and waited for the other students to leave. At this rate I was going to be late to my next class.

"Yes Miss?" I said walking up.

"I want you to tutor this boy in your class." She said looking for something on her desk.

"Miss it's the first day, I am sure it was just getting back into the old habit." I shook my signalling that there was probably nothing wrong with the kids performance in class.

"No, I had him last year and he was the same. I noticed your grades were exceptional for the class so I chose you. His name is Jake Mayfields." She handed me a piece of paper saying everything I needed to teach him and any tests she was going to give. I nodded and put the piece of paper in my bag. I walked out of the room not saying another word then realising I was late for English. Shit! With a new teacher as well. Knowing this I started to run towards the class room. When I finally reached it I calmed myself and opened the door.

"Your late!" I heard a posh British accent. I looked at Mr Styles. He was very young! He must have been at least 19/20. He had a head of chestnut curls and piercing green eyes. He was clad in tight black jeans and a white shirt. He was quite hot but no!

"Sorry sir! A teacher kept me back." I explained.

"If that's true you would have a late slip." He frowned.

Shit! I did not have a late slip.

"Sorry I don't have one." I sighed.

"Well I do, detention after school. Go and take your seat next to Miss. Mitchell." Great another hour and a half with him! *note sarcasm*.

I went and took my seat next to Aria. She was giving me a stupid smile.

"Why was you held back?" She asked with a smirk.

"Miss wanted to talk to me about tutoring-" I was cut off by the annoying voice at the front.

"Miss Marin do you want another detention?" He turned around for writing something on the board. Because I was at the back the whole and I mean the whole dealing class looked at me like I had killed 30 people,

"No not really." I sighed. Let me just tell you something about me. I don't like to feel weak and I don't like to get sympathy, I am confident and I have no trouble in fighting for myself.

"Then I suggest you shut up." He said quite rudely. Ok! I really didn't like this guy at all. He turned back round and carried on writing something about a book we were going to be reading. I pulled a face and turned to Aria.

"As I was saying. She wanted to to tutor Jake Mayfields." I whispered.

"Really! He is so hot and captain of the football team." Aria smirked. I nodded and looked at my detention slip.

"Ergh!" Aria moaned. "He can give me a detention any day!" She silently giggled. I raised my eyebrows at her and started jotting down notes.

"Aria he is your teacher." I whisper yelled.

"He is also smoking hot!" Aria made a face I can't quite describe.

"He is also a dick." I glared.

She brushed off my last comment and turned her attention back towards Mr Styles.

A/N

I love you guyyyyssssss soooo much!

Your AMAZAYN xxxxxxxxx

SHOUT OUT TO:
@vannarose

@NoeliaRomero2

@chelseatomlinson99

@Cookies_Monsterrr

@Rah_Rah_Sara

@mackenzie3695

@alexus_julian

@Cookiegirl911

@idkclaudine

@xo_julia_ox

@charlielburton

@adriannaosborne1D

@Nour_B_Mortada

@AmayaPayne

Mwah. xx

💙💗💚❤💛💜

~Jadey6688