Departures

How dare he?
Stupid Edward Cullen.
He thought it was a good idea to lead me out into the woods and break up with me!
He then left me alone in the middle of nowhere in the very place he told me never to go alone.
Makes perfect sense. (Note sarcasm)

I feel the warm tears flow down my face and quickly wipe them away, I can't let him get to me like this! He can't win!
I know he is probably watching me right now, making sure I'm truly heartbroken. Well I guess he has won then, I'm broken.
I tried chasing after him, hoping I could catch him. At this rate the only thing I'm going to catch is hypothermia.
Actually no. Screw that, I'm burning up. Ughh I feel so Ill. What is wrong with me?
I should have brought some eggs I'm pretty sure I could cook an omelet off me right now.

I could feel a thing veil of sweat covering my body and all I wanted to do right now was go home and lie in the freezer. Unfortunately I couldn't do that. I was lost.
Totally lost.
Totally, totally lost.
All because of the stupid Cullen's.
Stupid Edward. Some boyfriend.
Stupid Alice. Such an amazing best friend.
Stupid Esme and Carlisle. Great parents.
Stupid Emmet. I though he was my teddy bear.
The only ones I can't be mad are Jasper and Rosalie, they never tried to get close to me, never tried to make me feel accepted.
Still, they left. They left like I was just a peice of trash to be thrown away and forgotten about.
Suddenly all the anger became to much, I let out an ear piercing cry before I heard my bone all breaking, I fell down onto my hands and knees in shock. What was going on?
Surely I was going to die, why are my bones breaking? Was I attacked..?

I saw something on my.. Nose? What is that?! I tried to swat it away with my hand only to let out a startled yelp, my hand was a paw!

What the heck is going on! I thought to myself.
I was so confused right now and all I wanted was a friendly face.
I walked over to the nearby stream to look at my reflection, I was now a giant white Jaguar!
I wasn't from the rezz so I must be a different type of shifter, I guess that's why I'm not a wolf...
Aghhh, what is with all this!? Why can't I have a normal life? Even though Bella is supposed to avoid the supernatural world, the supernatural world chases after her! Great!

I found out about the shifters a while ago, after I saw Sam shift. It creped me out so much I fell out the tree I was sat in, causing Sam to see me. I never told Edward or any of the other Cullen's I knew though, as they would use it as a reason to keep me away from them. Jerks. Overprotective freaks. Leeches. Bloodsuckers.

I looked in the water and saw my new reflection. My breath caught in my throat, I couldn't believe I was a Jaguar, a perfectly white Jaguar. This was all to much, I needed to go to the rezz. Just as i was about to set off, my head was full of voices.

OK charlie said she went for a walk in the Forrest with the leech according to her note, were guessing they left straight after school so that's six hours ago.