The Inquisition Giveaway!

UPDATE: This giveaway is now over, but you can still request my books on Netgalley for review if you are a blogger. The publishers grant requests periodically.

Hi everyone!

I have an awesome announcement for you guys. Macmillan is giving away 50 copies of The Inquisition for review! All you need to do is go to Netgalley.com, create a profile and search The Inquisition (Or use the link s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/85084 - link in the comments). On that page, simply "Wish" for the book and you may very well be sent a FREE ebook of The Inquisition to read, months before anyone else gets their hands on a copy!

50 wishes will be randomly granted on Wednesday, March 30th, and those readers will receive a notification from Netgalley letting them know they can start reading. I'm so excited for you to have a chance to read The Inquisition before it's on sale in May and I'd love to hear from you on Wattpad or Twitter (@taranmatharu1) as we count down to publication day.​​​​

Best of luck!

Taran

P.s. Once you've created a profile, to search for The Inquisition you simply need to click dashboard, click the dropdown menu, change it to search all of netgalley, then type The Inquisition into the search box and hit the search button.

P.p.s If you signed up for your free sample of The Inquisition with Fierce Reads and haven't received an email yet, just drop me a message with your address and I will make sure that you're sent one :-).