Chapter Twenty Six

-_Megan's POV_-

"I always thought that this pretended marriage won't work,"I told Margo.

"Well,good for you,you already found your true love.Mine just ditched me,"she said while frowning.

"What?"I asked.
It's impossible for them to broke up.I mean,they're inseparable!

"You heard me.He told me that I was flirting with another guy.He even told me I'm more happy being with another person instead of him!"she hissed.

"I told you his a jerk,"I said.

"In the end,he was the one who is flirting!"

"I'm so sorry that you two broke up but this is for your own good.He's not good for you,"I explained.

"You and mom always say that.Over and over again.."

I stood up,"Anyway,I got to go back to the office.I forgot something."

"Wait,sis!Can't you stay here for the night.Now that mom's all better,she spends her life in her work saying that that's the only way she could repay you.For all the hardwork you've done when she was gone and all,"she said.

"Well,I'll think about it."

I took a cab and headed to the office.Once I got there,it was already dark and quite.I marched to my desk and took the papers I was working on.I was about to waltz out of the room when I heard a conversation in the other room,which is Gabriel's.
I  know it's bad to listen to people's conversation but there conversation made my ears itchy,if you know what I mean.
Anyway,what made my ears itch more is that Gabriel's is talking to a GIRL!!And they're even talking about the love they shared to each other.Seriously,I'm gonna murder that woman his talking to.

I should be going this is bad..

After I finished thinking to myself what to do,the girl said something that made me froze.

"What about me?I was the first  one to love you!Not that Megan!Please,broke up with her!I'm here for you,"she pleaded.

What the hell?!

"Betty.."

What?That's all he's going to say?
Wait,Betty?As in Betty Green?
Holy fu-gdecakes.
Holy fudgecakes.

"I'm sorry,Betty.But you chose Mark.And you didn't love me,"Gabriel said in a sorrowful voice.

"You're cruel,Gab.After all the things I've done for you.She didn't love you in the first place,too.She hates you!"she growled.

"She hated me."

"Whatever.I'll come back again and break you two apart.Definitely,I'll succeed,"she exclaimed.

Then,I heard footsteps.I thought she was already walking away but I was wrong.
She walking straight to Gabriel.Maybe you're wondering how I saw it.I peeked.
Suddenly,she kissed him.

SHE KISSED HIM!!

I'm gonna freaking kill you!!!!!!

So this is it.I've never thought there'd be a time when my rival-in-love would appear so suddenly.Right after Gabriel and I confessed our feelings for each other.

How rude...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I made you wait that long.I'm so busy studying no that my grades went down a bit.Can you believe it,I was even grounded buying a new book!

So,anyway there's this request I've  been dying to tell you all.Can you please tell me if I'm bad at writing stories?

You know,rate me.Is my story bad,is it good,did the last chapter went well?
Just tell me.I'll accept everything you say.Even you say that it's bad,it's okay.I was the one who requested this anyway.

Okay well,gotta go now.