Finding Dustin.

Dedicated to Vampire_Freak, for making a amazing banner! I'm really loving the banners you guys are sending in! Thank you so much! <3

This is starting off at where Ray ran out the door in chap 13. Since people requested it, I will be writing out the scene where she found Dustin. Enjoy Guys. (:

----------------------

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

-----------------------------

               My feet slapped against the forest ground, crunching under my shoes as I ran away from the pack house, away from Ava, and away from Gage.

My head was clouded with taunting thoughts, ones that consisted of, 'Gage is a lying pig, Ray! He doesn't care, he never will!'

But the other half of me argued. It said that Gage was doing this because he didn't know what to do. Then again, my mind and heart were always battling one another.

It's times like this I wish I could let my locked up wolf out, and run through the woods, I remember how it use to just make me forget all my problems. I felt untouchable at those moments.

My heart clenched at the thought, and I came to halt, as I pressed my hand to my chest, feeling the beat of my heart.

My breath came in ragged, and my throat felt dry from the running. I lifted my head, and looked ahead of me, only to see that lone road once again.

I sighed, whenever I ran, I always seemed to end up right in front of it.

My feet dragged to the road, and I stepped onto the pavement. It was dead silent as I took a look behind, nothing. No cars, nada.

I found it slightly odd the fact that I never really ever saw people driving on this road, nor around it.

How many people did live in this run down town? Why did I even care? All I knew is that I wanted to get the hell out of here.

I took a step onto the road, and found myself walking down the middle. I had no idea where I was going, but as long as it was far from here, I'd be okay.

----

 Thirty minutes has passed, and I had still end up no where. Sweat dripped down my back as the sun beamed down on me, couldn't I pick a better time to fight? Maybe at night, so I wouldn't have to run away in the scorching heat.

And this road, damn, it was endless. No matter how much miles I walked, it still seemed to drag on. Nor could I see anything ahead, just trees and pavement.

I stopped to catch my breath, and wiped at the bead of sweat that ran down my forehead, I titled my head back, and looked to the sun.

"Stupid fucking sun, stupid fucking Ava, stupid fucking Gage," I cursed to the sky as I placed a hand in front of my eyes, to shield them from the sun. "If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be walking in the middle of the road, sweating like-"

My rant was cut off short, as soon as I heard something.

I turned around, and scanned the forest, and road. Nothing.

Was I going crazy? Oh wait, I already was. Never mind.

I faced back forward, and went to keep walking, when I heard it again. Even closer this time.

What the fuck was that?

I listened quietly, hearing a growl.

A growl? Was it a animal? Was it another werewolf?