Chapter 47- Goosebumps

Dylan jumps on top of me, his body being placed in between my legs. He smashes his lips forcefully against mine and I lift my hands up, brushing them through his amazing hair.

I could probably just sit and play with his hair forever cause it feels and smells and looks so good. Ugh.

He lifts his face away from mine and he looks at me with so much lust and desire that I feel the sudden need to run and hide in a dark corner. Oh my gosh, this look is just giving me goosebumps.

"Maya." he whispers and my stomach starts doing somersaults. I shut my eyes, "Dylan, what are you doing to me?" I groan. My entire body feels like it is on fire and every peice of me wants him. My heart is racing faster than Usain Bolt.

He leans down and presses his lips back against mine and I lightly place my hands hand the side of his body, keeping him as close to me as possible.

He groans, "You look so sexy in my clothes Maya." he leans down to my ear and whispers, "but you would look sexier with them off you."

A shiver goes through my body ask start to ache for him. He is as close to me as possible and yet I want him even closer.

He lifts his hoodie off my body and my eyes widen "What the heck are you doing?" I ask, covering my body. I wasn't wearing a shirt under the hoodie.

He moans as his eyes scan over my body, "You're so beautiful." he whispers, pressing his lips down against mine like he's trying to attach himself to me permanently.

My heart rate picks up like crazy. I groan and pull his top off as well, running a hand down his body. It's like I'm dating a freaking supermodel.

Dylan's POV

She runs a hand down my body and I shiver. Holy shit, I've never felt like this with anyone before.

I crave her.

I want her.

I need her.

She keeps running her hands against me, driving me crazy. I can tell she wants me too. "Maya." I whisper again. "Dylan." she whispers back.

Oh my god, I love her so much.

I place my arms on either side of her body and lean my lips down to her neck, kissing her soft skin. She squirms under my touch and I smile, kissing her collar bone.

I bite down on her sweet spot, right under her ear and a soft sigh escapes her lips. I chuckle, it feels so good being able to make her feel good.

Maya's POV

He pulls his pants off my body and runs his hands up my thigh, "Dylan." I whisper.

I don't know what I want anymore. I know what we are about to do, I'm not stupid.

I just can't decide if I want it or not. I've known Dylan for a long time, he has always flirted without me but as a joke. I guess we have been through quite a bit together. My mind is going crazy because one part of me is like don't do it and the other part is like yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass do it!

He lets out a groan as he looks at my body, "I can't do this." he says sitting up and facing away from me on his bed.

I knew it, there is something wrong. He doesn't want me. Why the heck would he want me?

"W-what?" I whisper, out of breath. I sit up with a frown. "I don't want to do this to you. You're too innocent." he whispers, his body shaking.

I put by hand on his leg and he groans, "I want you." I whisper and he looks at me in shock.

"Really?" he leans over and kisses my neck and I nod shutting my eyes.

"Are you sure...?" he whispers slowly, taking my hand and making small circles on my palm.

"I'm sure."

---

Qotd: "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- Walter Winchell

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG