[ten]

10. Dallas can't drop
it like it's hot
-

A/n: prepare for Zallas feels ;)
-
"Dallas" Allison yelled running into his room

Dallas was sprawled on the ground, ice cold.

"He's ice cold"
Allison said holding her brother's face

"Dall you need to snap
out of it" Chris said

Dallas was still shaking. Chris muttered an 'I'm sorry' before punching Dallas in the face. Dallas jumped up, tears running down his cheeks.

"D-did you see them?"
Dallas asked

"See what?" Allison asked placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"They're were five of them. T-they wore black. I c-couldn't see their faces. They were covered" Dallas said looking in between his dad and Allison. Allison noticed a bleeding scar across his cheek.

"Like mask?" Allison asked

"I couldn't see their eyes. All I could see was like a firefly"
Dallas said trying to stop crying

Chris got up and looked out the window. Allison and Isaac scooted closer to Dallas.

"How'd they get in"
Isaac asked

"They didn't i-it's like they cane out of the shadows"
Dallas replied

Allison looked back at her dad who looked as if he were in shock or knew something.

"Do you know something?"
Allison asked

"I don't know"
Chris said looking at the floor

"You three have to keep this quiet for 24 hours" Chris stated

"From everybody?"
Isaac asked

"Dad it could've killed him"
Allison said looking at her dad with teary eyes.

"Yeah and it didn't. I think that's because they were looking for me" Chris said
-
Dallas, Isaac, Zoey and Allison walked up to Derek's loft. Isaac slid the door open revealing a huge party.

"Awesome" Zoey and Dallas said in unison

"Come on" Zoey said grabbing Dallas' hand pulling him into the crowd.

They ran into the middle of the crowd. They remained holding hands.

Zoey danced to the song while Dallas just stood there awkwardly swaying. Zoey rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"Come on Dally dance"
Zoey said grabbing his hand again.

She grabbed his hands and placed his hands on her hips. Dallas raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?"
He asked

"Just shut up and dance"
Zoey said with a giggle

Dallas was shocked by his best friends actions. Not that he mind. I mean Zoey is kinda hot in Dallas' opinion, but nothing could ever happen their best friends. It would ruin them.

Zoey leaned her body on Dallas'. She rested her head on his shoulder. Dallas moved back a little so he could look at Zoey. They stared into each others eyes.
They both began to lean in. Just as they were about to kiss Zoey noticed something behind his ear.

"Dallas come here"
She said dragging him into a bathroom
-
Zoey turned the light on and moved Dallas' hair so she could see behind his ear.

"It's the number five"
Zoey said

"What?" Dallas asked confused

"Wait did you hear that?"
Zoey said

"That way"
Dallas said walking out of the bathroom

The duo rounded the corner. Their they saw Isaac, Allison and Ethan. Zoey ran over and moved Ethan's head revealing a 5.

"It's the same."
Zoey said looking at
Dallas

"What is?" Allison asked

"There's a five behind my ear. I don't know how it got there'' Dallas said
-
Dallas and Isaac carried Ethan out. When they got out they saw aiden and Danny with Lydia, Scott and Kira, and Derek. Dallas' hands started trembling and his heart started beating loudly. He saw the ninja things that attacked him.

"Guys they're all
looking at me" Aiden said nervously

The ninjas all started walking towards him. Derek growled then attacked one if them, Scott later joining as well.

They're hits didn't seem to work. Dallas wanted to help but couldn't he was scared out of his mind.

Isaac tried going at one as well but it pulled a sword on him, so he stepped back.

They continued toward Aiden. One of the things grabbed him by the head and stared at him. It then dropped him.

They all turned to Scott, who's eyes were glowing alpha red and his fangs were out. He growled at the things. Suddenly, they all started fading away. It was the sun.

"What the hell were those things?" Scott asked Derek

Derek didn't reply. Isaac looked towards Dallas and Allison.

"Your dad's 24 hours are up"
He told two Argents
-
Authors Note:
This sucked omg but that Zallas moment though.

QOTD: thoughts on the chapter?
- Evelyn