A Message To All My Readers

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry, this is not an update. I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for reading this story. It makes me oh-so-happy. I intend to finish this story and will update regularly. 

I just wanted to inform you that the next update will be in the weekend as I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. But I will continue as soon as possible. 

Until then, feel free to browse through my works: a romantic one-shot called "Lovelier Than Before" and if you like paranormal thrillers/mystery/slight romance then you could try out "Bitter-Sweet".

not part of the story, just a little fun, very out of character though:

Brielle : take care guys! 

Jack *busy typing in his computer* : you're the one with the massive bump on your head. Shouldn't people be asking you to take care?

Brielle: Shut up. One day I swear I'll throw away your computer. 

Jack: Don't you dare. Besides you're puny.

Brielle *grabs his expensive laptop and holds it high up*: Puny? Guess that day's today.

Jack *stands up, easily taller than Brielle, rescues his laptop*: Guess not. And you're really short.

Brielle *glaring*: I hate you.

Jack *pouts*: Okay. But that's what mom told dad.

Brielle: o.0

Thanks for tuning in. I love you guys. You're the reason I have a smile on my face all day.

lots of love,

Andy (SandCrystal)