Chapter Four || I'm Doing Me

______________________

I woke up, Opened both my eyes up
Realize that I don't need any other.
Man, if you can't love me equally,
Then you don't need to be with me
Nothing more beautiful then knowing your worth
And finally, I know exactly what I deserve
I'm doin me, this time around -Fantasia
________________________

Kamille Riley Paige

"You found anything to wear to the party tonight K? I already know the shit gone be real nice and classy, so I got me a nice little black dress that show a little some. Maybe I can find me a new zaddy up in there, because I need some good dick in my life right now. high key too. After I dropped Isaiah ole no good ass, I been going through withdrawal." Lauren spoke as we walked together inside of the Lenox Square mall, shopping around on this Saturday afternoon to pass by time. Raegan had gone out to the Aquarium with my parents, so I was child free for the whole day.

I chuckled and shook my head as we turned off into one of the many stores inside the mall, but this one happened to be a favorite of mine, MAC cosmetics. I was a big make-up junkie, it was apart of my job and what I loved doing with my life, so I couldn't help my obsession with it. Over the years I'd spend countless amounts of money on different make-up. It was just what I loved doing. No, I didn't always wear make-up and I didn't really even need it, but in my opinion it enhanced your natural beauty, only if you did it the right way.

"Girl, you better invest in you one of those vibrators if you that desperate for some dick. It's been over a month for me, but I'm net a sex addict like you so I can deal with it. Don't get me wrong, I could really use a good fucking, but I won't complain about it. Oh and yeah, I have a little black dress already. It's not much, but it's simple and cute. I'm not staying at the party long anyway,"

We both went on to browse the selection of make-up inside of the store, falling in love with every piece of it that I saw. Half an hour later, we walked out with over twenty new items and a financial loss of about four hundred dollars. I wasn't complaining though, this was a form of investing. This was going to make me way more money down at the beauty bar than what I spent here, so I wasn't really even bothered by it much. Plus, I love what I do with a passion, even if it meant spending some of my last on it, I would do it.

"I'm hungry as a hell, come on Kamille. Let's take a break for a minute and get some to eat before you have me laid out in this damn mall. I'm in the mood for some Chinese food. Bitch, you knows I've been craving it for a minute now. I love my chihuahua, egg rolls, and rice with a little soy on the side. I'm starving, do you hear me?" LaLa said in sarcasm as we both left out of the fifth store of the afternoon. I chuckled and nodded before heading over towards the foodcourt with her, but decided to take a detour to the car with the bags and then come back. I'd skipped breakfast, so I could use some to eat too.

Once we made it to the foodcourt, Lauren got in line to get our Chinese food. While she did that, I headed to the restroom. I honestly hated public bathrooms, but I couldn't be picky right now so a good old squat would have to do. I went inside of the restroom, took care of my business and then came out to wash my hands in the sink. After I had finished, I made my way back out to find Lauren. I stood in my spot and looked around the food court for her, but came up short. My thoughts were altered as I was bumped forcefully, catching me off guard. I just knew my mind had been playing tricks on me, but sadly I was the one mistaken.