Chapter 12

After having some wonderful talks, Nandini left to her house. Cabir left her a message after he reached the airport and gave her his flight details.

Nandini was about to make dinner and just then she gets a call from Manik

M: Hey Nandu

N: Hi Manik! I was just going to text you about dinner. I wanted to make pasta. So is it okay?

M: Actually Nandu, its one of my friends birthday and I am going out with them for dinner...toh tum khaa lena aaj..Sorry

N: Its okay Manik! Have fun!

M: Okay. Have dinner and go to bed...i will probably be late...Goodnight Nandu

N: Goodnight Manik! Be safe.

She disconnected the call and continued with the pasta preparation. After dinner, she sat checking her Facebook and came across the Holi festival to be held in NYC. She got all excited after seeing that and checked for the details. It was a perfect event for them to go as Cabir will also be joining them. Thinking all these she drifted to sleep.

At around 12.30 AM Manik comes back from the party. He had an extra key of nandini's apartment. He slowly opens the door and checks if she was asleep or not. She was sleeping happily but did not have a blanket over her. He slowly went inside and covered her warmly with a blanket and lightly brushed her hair. Nandini smiled in her sleep...she must have recognized his touch.

He left to his apartment. After changing he slept on the bed and was watching nandini and his pictures in his phone. She was cute making weird faces in every photo. Soon sleep took over and he also entered into his dreamland.

Next morning:

Today again, Manik was the first one to get up. As soon as he got up he took his phone and the first thing he saw was nandini's photo. He smiled at it.

"I am sure it's gonna be a great day" he got up and quickly got ready as he had to go for practice.

Here nandini was happily sleeping seeing some beautiful dream.

Manik got ready and reached Nandini's apartment to wake her up.

"Nandu! Get up. Its 8 already...jaldhi utho" she removed the blanket and started waking her up.

"Manik please na ten more minutes..."

"nai nandini get up I have to rush and If I go away I know you will definitely sleep again...So by the time I set breakfast uthke fresh hi jao..fast" he made her sit.

"Monster ho tum Manik" she gritted her teeth and went to freshn'up.

After taking her own time long time...she came out wearing a blue top and jeans looking absolutely perfect.

she came out wearing a blue top and jeans looking absolutely perfect

"You look pretty in blue. You wear blue a lot right?" he complemented.

"Thanks...I am surprised you notice the color I wear...i am impressed" she winked at him.