17.

I exited the front doors of the school, looking for a certain smoke pit. It's where Julian and his friends usually hang out. I've never been there and nor will I ever want to go there. Only druggies and goth people go there. How Julian fitted in among them, I will never know.

I rounded the corner and into the back of the school only to see an empty smoke pit. I must be late. They probably already left to buy some more... plants or something... I don't know what to call it, okay? Sue me. I realized then how much I didn't want to do this.

I gave a curt nod to myself, silently patting myself on the back for at least trying, before turning back around only to bump into someone. I was soon surrounded by three guys.

I gulped.

"Well, what do we have here? A new comer perhaps? Someone who's curious to know what it's like in the dark side." A guy with so many tattoos on his arms smirked. He almost looked like Adam Levine.

"Uh..."

"Or she could be a hooker looking for a hook-up." The guy with ginger hair said from my right, his tone playful.

I immediately turned to him and looked down at what I was wearing (black jeans and a black and white band shirt with black and white converse) and immediately felt insulted. "No, that's not-"

"Who are you and why are you disturbing our chance and only time to smoke?" The last guy with really cool piercings and blue hair said.

Okay, let me correct myself. I must've been too early.