19.

The four of us, me and the guys, were walking in the hallway when we heard a commotion around the corner. I saw the guys look at each other before we finally arrived in front of the said commotion. And to be honest, it was like having front row seats to a really bad horror movie.

It was Julian yelling at some freshman kid. He even shoved the poor frail kid to a locker. I stared, horrified for the little kid.

The three guys saw my reaction.

I heard Fox whisper, "Shits about to get real." to Alec.

I ignored that statement.

"Hey, jackass!" I yelled.

The freshmen kid and Julian turned to look at me.

I approached the freshmen and put my arms around his shoulders. "You're going to be okay." I said, softly. I turned to look at the three boys. "Winter, can you bring him to the nurse's office, please?"

The kid looked absolutely terrified, I don't know if he was terrified for himself or at Winter (the boys had quite the reputation) but nonetheless, Winter surprised him by smiling at me.

"Sure thing, Claire." The blue haired boy said.

Julian scowled.

"Thank you." I said.

The freshmen was too surprised to notice that Winter was already taking him away.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before turning to look at Julian. "Why are you such an asshole? You know, it's one thing to do that when we were in fourth grade but a whole different story to do it as a senior, much less to a freshmen! You are such an immature person, you know that?" I rambled.

I could see Fox and Alec trying to stifle their laughter from the corner of my eye.

Julian stared at me. "Are you done?" He said in an eerily calm voice, I almost wanted to stop and walk away but I didn't.

Instead, I sniffed and said, "Yes. I'm done." I paused and considered my answer. "I mean, no actually. I'm not done. You should really start to grow up, Julian Turner because smoking and alcohol may be there forever but you won't be." My voice cracked a little when I said that but I kept going. "So you either grow a pair and man up or you die. That's how life works. You just gotta deal with it. One break up doesn't mean you have to throw your life away and resort to slowly killing yourself with all these vices." I took a deep breath. "Okay, now I'm done." I said.

He continued to stare at me before he sighed and looked away. He looked really tired. "What are you doing here, Claire?" Even after my speech about him basically being a coward, he still sounded really calm which terrified me even more. And...

He used my first name. Julian Turner is not suppose to call me by my first name.

I blushed. "What do you mean? We're suppose to be fake dating remember?" I asked, feigning innocence.

He raised an eyebrow. "You quit that job, remember?"

I scoffed, dramatically. "You... are drunk-er than I thought."

"I'm not drunk, Claire. I'm perfectly sober." There he goes with my name again!

"Oh... Well, you certainly smoked-"

"I haven't smoked since yesterday."

Darn it.