Chapter 52

Warning:: A lot of you have been asking for a sex scene. So there it is.
It is my first so don't be to harsh. <3

------/-/-------/-/-----------/-/----------/-/------

"I was worried". I said as he pushed the bedroom door open.
He walked in after me closing the door behind him.

"Did you need to call the Amaro boy?". He asked and I sighed.

"He was the only one I could call". I sighed and He glared at me.

"Why couldn't you just stay home?". He asked frustrated.

"Because I was worried about you". I said wrapping my arm around his neck. "I'm sorry". I said kissing him softly.

"You're incorrigible and fucking stubborn". He said wrapping his arms around me. "You came with him. What if I was really dead?". He asked.

"You're crazy". I said with wide eyes.

He shook his head before locking his lips with mine. I groaned when he hold me tighter deepening the kiss.

He kissed me hardly, his hands going to the hem of my shirt. With a single motion he pulled it over my head and unclipped my bra.

"Oh my god". I gasped chuckling as he pushed me on the bed getting on top of me.

He reached to cup my naked breasts. "Fucking stubborn, yet so beautiful". He growled. "That's a pretty bad combination".

He kissed me again as he stroked over my breasts, caressing, flicking his thumbs over my hard nubs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him greedily, trying to pull him closer.

His lips left mine and he took my breast into his mouth, sucking hard, causing me to arch into him.

He kissed down my stomach as he quickly unfastened my jeans. His fingers hooked into my pants and panties and strip them down my legs.

His eyes darkened as he met my gaze.

His fingers brushed through my folds and he leaned in to take my mouth in a searing kiss.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth and I grasped his neck, pulling him closer.

He stroked over my clit, rubbing it in circles, gradually increasing the speed. His lips kissed a path down my chin to my neck, grazing my skin with his teeth.

"Lucca". I moaned.

He groaned, rubbing my clit harder, and sucking my neck. His other hand went to my breast and he brushed over my nipple again and again.
He pulled away and pulled his shirt off followed by his pants and his boxers.
Without any warming , he pushed himself hard into me making me groan.
"Asshole". I whimpered and he answered by biting hard on my shoulder.

He lifted my legs onto his shoulders, and pushed himself into me deeper. He didn't once slow his movements so I forced myself to relax. When I finally did, the pain gave way to pleasure. His body was slamming against mine so hard I was sure I would have bruises in the morning but that wasn't enough for him.